Should have sold him to the Viler when we had the chance.I think we can be pretty sure he wont be a City player next season.

I don''t think we''d have looked to him had we stayed up but in the Championship, surely he has to be considered... Unless he''s already off, which would explain the recent absences since Adams has taken over

Yes, the new manager should do everything he can to rehabilitate Wes, Fox, Surman, and Pilkington. I never want to see a defensive midfielder again I''m sick of them.

Him and Pilks should have been instrumental towards a promotion push. Instead for whatever reason, they will likely leave having been unhappy for over a season. If they both go to rival champs clubs or newly promoted Prem clubs I''ll be extremely pi$$ed off. If they go abroad or to the SPL that I could deal with.

Really? Build a side around a 32 year-old who wants out and plays like a total lightweight half the time? God I hope our new manager has more nouse than that. It is one of the pluses of Adams''s stint as manager that he didn''t fall for the clamour from some that Wes should start all the time.

Ah the old " whoever isnt playing is our best player" or "Fox syndrome" as it is more commonly known.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Really? Build a side around a 32 year-old who wants out and plays like a total lightweight half the time? God I hope our new manager has more nouse than that. It is one of the pluses of Adams''s stint as manager that he didn''t fall for the clamour from some that Wes should start all the time.[/quote]

I think what you have said needs to be taken in the context of playing Brentford and Bournemouth next season.

[quote user="Dandy Mountfarto"]Yes, the new manager should do everything he can to rehabilitate Wes, Fox, Surman, and Pilkington. I never want to see a defensive midfielder again I''m sick of them.[/quote]

Having Fox on loan doesn''t appear to have Barnsley remain in The Championship.

Next season is about getting back into the Premier League. 32 isn''t 40.

He did a great job in the Prem this season on several occasions, would still be a great force in the Championship. We wouldn''t have to worry about him being too lightweight, he''d create the attacking threat we''ve missed all season.

[quote user="Manic Street Preacher"][quote user="Dandy Mountfarto"]Yes, the new manager should do everything he can to rehabilitate Wes, Fox, Surman, and Pilkington. I never want to see a defensive midfielder again I''m sick of them.
[/quote] Having Fox on loan doesn''t appear to have Barnsley remain in The Championship.[/quote]

Not saying Fox is the answer but to be fair to the guy I think you''ll find his time at Barnsley was disrupted by illness.

he wont be a norwich player next season, he didnt really want to be a norwich players this season!!!!!

he will be gone, along with ruddy, snodgrass, fer, howson, bassong, pilkington, possibly hooper and hopefully some mug will take van wolswanker off our hands

doesnt seemed to have dawned on a lot of people that many of the squad can actually play in the premier league, however the incompetent half wit we had in charge for two seasons didnt know how to play them, they will be attractive bargains for many top flight teams

we are screwed, weve got a major rebuild that should have been planned for and we dont even have a permanent manager in placemid table championship mediocrity beckons, and thats if we are lucky

Surely it must be noticeable that the teams at the tops of divisions this season are there not because of their brilliant defensive records, most have conceded 40 or even 50 odd goals this season.

But they have banged in far more at the other end. And that I believe is what we should be aiming for next season.

I am not really bothered who supplies the passes or what system provides the passes. I just want us to have at least two strikers who are able to achieve the new managers ambition to attack from the off.

I think Wes has to be given a chance if he wants it as he is certainly a player who can punish teams when we are in the ascendancy,

But I don''t think he will be worth his wages to the club if we start messing around with midfield tactics requiring him to play a certain role.

I think we''ll keep Howson, he hasn''t been prolific of late. Pilks will be under the rader as he''s barely played and looked very off the pace each time he did.

Fer can go, Snoddy probably will go. Bassong can leave too.

Ollson may go.

I can''t see us getting rid of Elmander (loan), RVW, Hooper AND Becchio... We''re gonna probably keep 1/2 of them atleast