Sign in to follow this  
Nechtology

Going down....thank god....:)

So long dull, money mad Premier League.......bring on more of this.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDM88n9ZHk0

Yeah righto

Idiots like you pi$$ me off. So you wouldn''t want us to have the excitement of a promotion chase to become successful because the top league isn''t where you wanna see Norwich be

Do me a favour go support Yarmouth or Lowestoft you twonk!

The chase is better than the catch I think you''ll find. I love a promotion chase, and the dream. But the reality is that it''s not really that great. The Premiership is controlled by money, that''s all. It''s dull as shit. Unless we got taken over by a billionaire investor (which would be rubbish as well). Just face it, The Permiership is not about football any more, it''s about the rich few. And it''s boring.

And by the way, been a season ticket holder at Carra Rd since 1980. Stood in the River End during the "seets, chocolates hot drinks" era, and then the Barclay when it was The Barclay. Just to clear up any nonsense.

me to nechtology! god bless doctor dea''th and his trolley! Could not agree more. The premier league is all about teams outside the top 6 being desperate not to lose. This means that every game becomes potentially a boring stalemate. Lets face it, teams like Norwich will never be top 6 and given the fear factor in the premiership are unlikely to have a decent cup run. Hopefully in the championship we will see a few more wins and go for it I the two cups.