Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Paul McVeigh

This is news to me. On what authority do you know he is going? I''m not particularly surprised to be honest. Considering he quit international football when they were playing England and Wales to concentrate on club football, and subsequently had his worst season ever in terms of appearances just kind of makes me think the guy is a complete tosser. What a waste of talent. We get on Gary Holt''s back over the season, but at least he gives everything he''s got. This bloke clearly doesn''t, and that is the biggest shame for me.

Im glad to see the back of him personally. I think he has failed to reproduce the form he showed 2/3 seasons ago for Norwich. And with him only being a fringe player at the club i understand why they are letting him go.

Saying that he will be a good buy for a mid table Championship side like Burnley or Q.P.R.

But he isnt Premmie quality and he isnt in my Norwich team for next season so why would we need him?

Yeah i''ll be disappointed if he goes. he hasn''t really been given much of a chance this season to prove what he can do for us. We know what he can do in the championship, just look no further than the 02/03 season when he was our top scorer. He is a great utility player and it would be a shame if we let him go. 

Answer to ''Canary Poirot''s'' question.  This news came from a reliable source within the squad, who funnily enough shall remain nameless.  When asked about McVeigh he replied "you won''t be seeing Paul playing for the first team again, not this season or next".

[quote]Im glad to see the back of him personally. I think he has failed to reproduce the form he showed 2/3 seasons ago for Norwich. And with him only being a fringe player at the club i understand why they ...[/quote]

Spot on Damo.  He isn''t needed, why hang on to him.  It''s better this way for the club and the player

well, spose your right DD.

But we have one of the smallest squads in both the champ and premiership. Really we need more players, remember back to our injury crisis!