Becchio

Bassong

R. Martin

Johnson

Whittaker

Howson

Pilkington

Hoolahan

There you go, everyone is given bags of rotten fruit on entry and we just spend the game pelting the players and booing loudly. Bunch of prats. McNally and the rest of the board can make an appearence at half time I actually feel ashamed of our attempts this season. We deserve to go down. That kind of makes it easier for me. Small time thinking from the board not backing or sacking Hughton and they got what they deserved. I feel for the rest of the fans and a few of our players that tried but you get what you deserve. I wouldn''t blame Ruddy, Olsson or Snoddy for leaving.

I would exclude Martin, Johnson and Howson from that list. They may have come up short for quality but their effort was there. I would certainly add Leroy ''one gear '' Fer in to it.

Bunn

Martin Bennett Turner Garrido

E.Bennett Tettey Johnson Redmond

Howson

Hooper

Ruddy

Gafaiti

Whittaker

Loza

McGheehan

J.Murphy

Morris

Tempted to ask, who cares - right now our priority is not to worry about how we prepare for an almost completely meaningless game. We need an obsessive focus on next season now, next Sundays match against next seasons European Champions League qualifiers has nothing to do with what we must now focus on if we are to succeed next year.

I hope that for those in the area we could get confirmation that the lights are still on in the offices at CR.

Seeing as we actually need the money, I suggest we do try and get something from this game to stay above Fulham and Cardiff.After all, we will have to buy a new set of hinges for the exit door, with so many players fleeing the club at the final whistle.