Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Adams out!!!!

[quote user="K Lo"]

Losing to West Brom at home was the final killer. Reverse that result and West Brom are on 33, Norwich on 36.

Yes, we had many other lame results but that one stands out.
[/quote]

Yup. That was the big one.

Hughton couldn''t get the players up for it and it seemed like the players couldn''t motivate themselves either.

Yeah our fixtures were worse, individually you would say that we would lose every game under Hughton. As a run of games, or form as its known I think Hughton, based on his form here would have got more than one point. Of course we don''t know either way, so we''re going on opinion of Hughton. I think he would have got more than one point based on his form here. I don''t think he would have lost 3 in a row, especially at such crucial time

You can''t discount the nature of the opposition and just say our form has dropped under Adams, what complete (rap.

We played the in form and, at the time, likely champions at home, and 3 away games against a bogey team, last years champions and a team pushing to win the title.

To say our form got much worse with Adams in charge is an absolutely ridiculous argument.

To be honest swapping hasn''t made any difference. However putting any blame on Adams is just silly. He needs the fans to give him a clap for his efforts.

It''s easy to say I know, but if our last 4 games were bottom half teams Adams could well have pulled the escape off.

Just my opinion.

[quote user="Manic Street Preacher"]Regardless of who was in charge, i think the reality is most of the squad aren''t as good as we hoped.

Credit to Sunderland. Their players have delivered when they''ve needed to.[/quote]

Ours talked rubbish in the EDP week in , week out and didn''t or weren ''t good enought to deliver.

I hope the main contributers sod off and talk the talk for somebody else

Yeah I agree Monty, it is harsh to say that our form got much worse with Adams in charge. We still probably would have gone down with hughton, but personally think we would have got more than one point, how much more I don''t know, and quite frankly, does it even matter if we would have gone down anyway?

The harder opposition should be taken into account, but I personally don''t think its ridiculous to say that i think we would have picked up more points as for example Hughton never lost more than 2 games in a row

NOT Adams fault.

Its the disinterested squad he had to work with.

POTS and the lap of whatever should be cancelled. Not one of our players deserve it. They let this club and its support down.

Did Hughton ever have a run like that Miggins?

If Adams had lost to Chelsea but Drawn with Man U would that have made it ok then as he wouldn''t have lost more than 2 in a row?

I personally couldn''t have seen the Management and Team that lost to west Brom getting more than 1 point in the same games, and personally I don''t think they would have got that, maybe a stubborn draw at Fulham.

I hope that whoever is our manager next season can find space in his backroom staff for Adams. I think he has a very important role to play behind the scenes, preparing the young players he has developed so well for the rigours of first-team football.

[quote user="CanaryOne"]Should never have been appointed and the sooner hes gone the better , tinpot appointment that should never have happened and wouldnt have at any Premiership club other than ours .[/quote]
Gary Monk - Swansea
Ryan Giggs - Man United
Really should check your facts before you saying something like this.

As I said elsewhere. Adams, Robson and Nevin have had exceptional success in their roles at Colney. If McNally aims for "best in class" in all positions at the club then he''s got better than that from those three. The success of the U18s last season and the U21s this season is phenomenal. Whatever you may feel about the season relegation has nothing to do with these three. They have had amazing seasons. I hope they now go back to Colney because the club will be the loser if they stay with the first team and it doesn''t work out.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="CanaryOne"]Should never have been appointed and the sooner hes gone the better , tinpot appointment that should never have happened and wouldnt have at any Premiership club other than ours .[/quote]
Gary Monk - Swansea
Ryan Giggs - Man United
[/quote]
Lol ryan giggs?
He isnt getting that job

Boils down to this:

Hughton give too long.

Adams was the wrong appointment to save anything. Absolutely clueless by the board. Wrong move completely.

The team this season has had no team spirit to fight, even from a goal down (Liverpoool, Yada yada yada, one game)

Strikers not fed, when fed, need more than one touch. No room for those in this league.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="CanaryOne"]Should never have been appointed and the sooner hes gone the better , tinpot appointment that should never have happened and wouldnt have at any Premiership club other than ours .[/quote]
Gary Monk - Swansea
Ryan Giggs - Man United
[/quote]
Lol ryan giggs?
He isnt getting that job
[/quote]
Re read the post. It was in reference to whoever was appointed after the club sacked their manager, and as it was in relevance to NA clearly it was about who was in charge to the end of the season. None of these 3 were for the long term. Another pointless comment from you once again, congrats!