Sign in to follow this  
St Georgey

Championship Manager

Leicester and Burnley, have already proved (and I believe Wigan will too) that you can still get promoted from the Championship playing good attacking football - as we did with Lambert in charge.

There is no need to regress to another Hughton style doom-merchant. I liked Malky as a player, and perhaps he is looking one of the better options, but his football is dire. I''m not so sure Adams is the man for this job either.

Right now I''m not clear who is, but my point is let''s not think we have to go hoofing it long and booting everyone as the only way of getting back up.

Gianfranco Zola; plays with an attacking set-up, but I''m not sure if he''s a bit of a long ball merchant.  But then Pulis was seen as that.........

At least with Zola, we''d have the sort of manager that could attract a better quality of player.  Let''s face it, if you''re a player and have a choice to play for a team managed by Zola, or one by Adams, which do you choose???

Time to go for a young, progressive/flexible manager who can return NCFC to a recognisable brand of attacking football in keeping with the club''s traditions.

As far different from the style of the dinosaur that was Hughton and his one-dimensional brand of anti-football.

For me, I don''t think we can mess around. I think we need a manager who is likely to get us up and hen know we can stay there for a season, then look at how we can progress. I can understand people wanting attacking free flowing football, but imo we need PL status and next season is our best chance to get it again if we keep our players

We need a person with drive and leadership qualities . The greatest Talisman the club has ever had and the person most responsible for getting us into the Premiership before others undid the good work was Grant Holt, What a great manager he would make.

[quote user="ashboy"]We need a person with drive and leadership qualities . The greatest Talisman the club has ever had and the person most responsible for getting us into the Premiership before others undid the good work was Grant Holt, What a great manager he would make.[/quote]nice attempt, but your troll lacks conviction.