Sign in to follow this  
Since 1980

Who will stay? Who will go?

The players are contracted to the club so the club should decide who stays/goes.

Yes I would be happy to see some go (bassong,hoolahan etc), but players like Hooper, RVW, Fer, Snodgrass, Olsson could be the difference in challenging next season and not.

I would make it clear they are not being sold, with the offer to have a look at selling them in January provided we aren''t challenging for promotion. harsh on Snodgrass who probably deserves a move to Celtic, but he''s the type of leader we need on the pitch.

Thats a good question.

On the face of it, you''d think that ruddy, seb, olsson, tettey, fer, howson, snodgrass, wes, hoops, becchio and RVW would all be able to get new clubs.

But i really struggle to see McNally letting 11 first team players leave despite relegation. realistically i think we will sell ruddy, fer, and snodgrass. Wes will leave on a free (his contract is up isn''t it?) and as JS suggested yesterday, RVW will be loaned out somewhere for a year.

Keeping Olsson, Howson and Hoops would be huge for us next season.

I think we can safely say we will have to put up with another season from Bradley Johnson unless of course Lowestoft Town come in for him now.

I will gladly let Ruddy goes as I''d say he was a fault quite often this season, Leroy Fer hasn''t quite done it and looks like he''d rather be on the bench as he can''t be bothered to run about.

Redmond great speed can''t really see any other attributes he brings.

Wolfs & Hooper hopefully will stay as Norwich will bring in a couple of creative players to help this pair.