Sign in to follow this  
Buh

Carlton Morris hattrick

I''d love to see him get a chance next season, seems like a quality player. But i''m guessing by how he''s not been sent on loan suggests he''s not ready for first team football

I think we forget how young Carlton is- he is only 18 and could maybe do with a season on loan in League 1 or 2. It''s important we don''t pile pressure on the youth lads and expect them to carry us back to the Premier League but this season should see increased roles for the Murphy''s and hopefully Declen Rudd.

I''d give him the summer to train with our lot, see how he does in some friendlies and then if there is room to get him in the team. Loza might be the one next season.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]I''d give him the summer to train with our lot, see how he does in some friendlies and then if there is room to get him in the team. Loza might be the one next season.[/quote]

Loza is definitely more likely to feature than Morris. Southend seem to think he''s a decent little player. He could finally give us the pace and agility up front we need!