Sign in to follow this  
Buh

Play a couple of yoof Sunday

Loza, Murphy maybe even Cameron mcgehan if he''s eligible

I''d like a statement of intent from management that these guys will get a chance

Plus wolfswinkel getting booed every time he gets near the ball is just boring.

May aswell plan for next season:

Bunn

Martin Bennett Turner Garrido

Bennett Howson Johnson Redmond

Hooper Loza

Not convinced ruddy will leave and I he did I''d want Rudd to be given the chance.

I never get the thing about playing youngsters just for the sake of giving them the chance. Just because they''ve done 2 or 3 years in the youth setup doesn''t mean they have to be given a chance or that they deserve it.

If they have the talent and they look ready to step up into that level then that''s fine. But they still have to be the best choice available. The best team to win a game.

The statement of intent for me would be that the club are looking to put together the best side possible to bring us success in the Championship.

I would like the manager to pick the best team to win the game, and leave the division with our heads held high.

[quote user="morty"]I would like the manager to pick the best team to win the game, and leave the division with our heads held high.[/quote]

Spot on.

Expecting a tough match against a classy side. Be nice if we can make a game of it.

[quote user="morty"]I would like the manager to pick the best team to win the game, and leave the division with our heads held high.[/quote]Not often I agree with you Morty, but I do on this occasion. We have a pretty good chance of winning a football match on Sunday, and we should field a team accordingly. If Wenger wants to put out a weakened side with en eye on Wembley, then that''s a matter for him.

[quote user="GJP"]

[quote user="morty"]I would like the manager to pick the best team to win the game, and leave the division with our heads held high.[/quote]

Spot on.

Expecting a tough match against a classy side. Be nice if we can make a game of it.

[/quote]
It will be awkward enough as it is, I would really rather not lose the game. And hopefully the fans will stay classy.

As thhe Chelsea game, this is an important match for the manager. It will do him no favours if he plays the youth players and we get tonked.

Would like to see Murphy on one wing and Redmond on the other though. This could be the way forward next season. With a decent forward of course.

Holding on to third from bottom place is worth £1.2 million to the club. That is two really good squad players.in the championship. Play to win at all times!

Surprised no one seems to think that we are going to win 18-0 and WBA are going to lose to Swansea?

Yes can''t wait to see our "star" players play out of their skins whilst in the shop window. It''ll make me sick.

It''s a nothing game and one I wish we were not participating in given the circumstance. Play the youth, play delia - I couldn''t give a monkeys. I just want to forget about Norwich City till August. This summer will not be very enjoyable. Although the World Cup will be a welcome distraction.

psychedeliasmith wrote the following post at 08/05/2014 11:02 AM:

As thhe Chelsea game, this is an important match for the manager. It will do him no favours if he plays the youth players and we get tonked.

Would like to see Murphy on one wing and Redmond on the other though. This could be the way forward next season. With a decent forward of course.

I would agree with having a right footed player on the right and a left footed player on the left and trying, at last, to get some balls in behind the opposition defence.

Perhaps our strikers and midfield would have a chance to get on the end of something then.