Sign in to follow this  
Since 1980

Manager of the season

Good shout, I don''t know how many candidates are allowed but i expect Pulis mostly and Rodgers to be up there as well

I''m fully behind Pulis and or Rodgers, more so Pulis.Sunderland stayed up due to our inability to take control of games, and the fact we only took 8 points out of a possible 18 from the newly promoted clubs.

Assuming you mean EPL Manager of the Season. if not, Dyche at Burnley. If you do then Poyet.

[quote user="BarclayUpperCut"]Pulis should get it. Palarse were down at Christmas and look at them now![/quote]

Think you''ll find it was Sunderland who were bottom at Christmas... Possible we will finish 12th now...

Throw in a trip to Wembley for a Cup Final and quarter final of the FA Cup and I think Gus is in with a shout. Tremendous recovery the last 3 weeks too.

Pulis over Poyet for me. Sunderland have stayed up due to an excellent last couple of weeks. Whilst it is no "easier" to string a set of results together at this point, I think Pulis has got Palace with a lot more consistency than Sunderland have had, and will still finish above Sunderland.

Rodgers maybe, but I think he needed to win the league to get it.

Definitely Pulis for me. How he''s got that squad to their current league position is almost beyond me. And acquiring Scott Dann in January was a very astute bit of business.

Poyet looked a beaten man a few weeks ago, saying there was something fundamentally wrong at the club - hardly inspiring. Fair play to their players though, 13 points out of a possible 15 over the last five games is title winning form - ain''t much anyone can do in the face of that....