Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

No Clappers This Week..?

Now he''s been sacked there''s not even the chance of a decent protest either. I blame the board...

Morty I honestly think it is important the powers that be recognise our disappointment at Hughton being allowed to remain in charge for as long as he was.

I do not want us to sack McNally / the board / whatever as I am not deluded.

But if they are not already painfully aware (they should be) that they let Chris stagger on for far too long, then it is our duty, i would argue, as fans, to let them know the extent to which we feel they''ve let us down.

The financial situation we are in is incredible, to be so p1ss poor on the football side in light of it merits some serious bone picking. If you don''t like it, fair enough, but don''t begrudge those who are coming to terms with a hideously preventable relegation the opportunity to state their discontent.

[quote user="Canary On The Wire"]Morty I honestly think it is important the powers that be recognise our disappointment at Hughton being allowed to remain in charge for as long as he was.

I do not want us to sack McNally / the board / whatever as I am not deluded.

But if they are not already painfully aware (they should be) that they let Chris stagger on for far too long, then it is our duty, i would argue, as fans, to let them know the extent to which we feel they''ve let us down.

The financial situation we are in is incredible, to be so p1ss poor on the football side in light of it merits some serious bone picking. If you don''t like it, fair enough, but don''t begrudge those who are coming to terms with a hideously preventable relegation the opportunity to state their discontent.[/quote]
They are free to whinge all they like, if it makes them feel better.