Sign in to follow this  
Account Closed

A Statement is Needed Now Mr. McNally

Have you anything new to say which would interest us long suffering supporters.As one nightmare ends one can only hope upon hope that another is not about to begin.Please do not take easy options for next season  and jeopardize the future of our club.

davey may take some time to reply. he is having some difficulty removing his head from his backside to read this

If he is sensible he will appoint a new manager to be unveiled on Sunday with his vision for next season thereby taking the heat out of a very flat day

As I have put on another thread I expect a serious statement of intent for next season.

Having said that do the board really care?

No debt, full ground, now in the best possible position for a buy out. What''s to worry about?

[quote user="First Wazzock"]As I have put on another thread I expect a serious statement of intent for next season. Having said that do the board really care? No debt, full ground, now in the best possible position for a buy out. What''s to worry about?[/quote]

Huzzah! [Y]

[quote user="First Wazzock"]As I have put on another thread I expect a serious statement of intent for next season.

Having said that do the board really care?

No debt, full ground, now in the best possible position for a buy out. What''s to worry about?[/quote]I would imagine now''s the ideal time for Delia to consider selling up. Your board has dithered and dallied all season - has she got the energy or will-power to lead your club back to the Premier League again?

I would imagine now''s the ideal time for Delia to consider selling up. Your board has dithered and dallied all season - has she got the energy or will-power to lead your club back to the Premier League again?

Does Marcus Evans even know where Ipswich is? Does he sit with the fans on away trips and take the flak? Will anybody who may be interested in buying our club have to find 62 million to pay off the current owner what he is owed? Has our board ever shat on local businesses forcing them into liquidation? Don''t question our owners when your own clubs owner doesn''t even know who the fook you are.

[quote user="InchY_barn door_wolfswinkel"]I would imagine now''s the ideal time for Delia to consider selling up. Your board has dithered and dallied all season - has she got the energy or will-power to lead your club back to the Premier League again?

Does Marcus Evans even know where Ipswich is? Does he sit with the fans on away trips and take the flak? Will anybody who may be interested in buying our club have to find 62 million to pay off the current owner what he is owed? Has our board ever shat on local businesses forcing them into liquidation? Don''t question our owners when your own clubs owner doesn''t even know who the fook you are.[/quote]Evans is at the vast majority of home games in his box. Many fans do know what he looks like I''ll have you know.Anyone wishing to buy our club off Marcus Evans will only need to pay what Evans paid for the club back in 2009 (as these were the terms agreed by David Sheepshanks at the time) - Evans paid £8 million to take on the club and its existing debt.

[quote user="GC"]Why are you so sad that you have to post on the forum of your rivals - are there not any Ipswich Town forums?

Stupid c unt.[/quote]It''s not sad, it''s engaging in debate. Look through my posts, so far, I don''t think you''ll find I''ve abused you in any shape or form. It''s a public forum I''m allowed to have an opinion.

[quote user="portman_king"][quote user="GC"]Why are you so sad that you have to post on the forum of your rivals - are there not any Ipswich Town forums?

Stupid c unt.[/quote]It''s not sad, it''s engaging in debate. Look through my posts, so far, I don''t think you''ll find I''ve abused you in any shape or form. It''s a public forum I''m allowed to have an opinion.[/quote]

You''re only allowed an opinion on this board if you agree with certain people..........[;)]

As for Delia and McNally, now is definitely not the time for either to leave.  We have a very stable club and that will remain next season, both financially and behind the scenes. We will not lose players like some clubs do on relegation and we will be able to afford new players and as our L1 campaign showed, the fans will be up for it too.   So you can have your day in the sun coming on here after our relegation, but next season will be just the same as the last time we were in the championship, we''ll be competitive, determined and successful.

[quote user="lake district canary"]

[quote user="portman_king"][quote user="GC"]Why are you so sad that you have to post on the forum of your rivals - are there not any Ipswich Town forums? Stupid c unt.[/quote]

It''s not sad, it''s engaging in debate. Look through my posts, so far, I don''t think you''ll find I''ve abused you in any shape or form. It''s a public forum I''m allowed to have an opinion.
[/quote]

You''re only allowed an opinion on this board if you agree with certain people..........[;)]

As for Delia and McNally, now is definitely not the time for either to leave.  We have a very stable club and that will remain next season, both financially and behind the scenes. We will not lose players like some clubs do on relegation and we will be able to afford new players and as our L1 campaign showed, the fans will be up for it too.   So you can have your day in the sun coming on here after our relegation, but next season will be just the same as the last time we were in the championship, we''ll be competitive, determined and successful.

[/quote]

Well said ldc.

[quote user="portman_king"]

Anyone wishing to buy our club off Marcus Evans will only need to pay what Evans paid for the club back in 2009 (as these were the terms agreed by David Sheepshanks at the time) - Evans paid £8 million to take on the club and its existing debt.
[/quote]

So the Scum are valued at the same price as Van Wolfswinkel.............says it all really.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="portman_king"]Anyone wishing to buy our club off Marcus Evans will only need to pay what Evans paid for the club back in 2009 (as these were the terms agreed by David Sheepshanks at the time) - Evans paid £8 million to take on the club and its existing debt.[/quote]

So the Scum are valued at the same price as Van Wolfswinkel.............says it all really.

[/quote]Yes it does. It suggests you were criminally ripped off.

[quote user="portman_king"][quote user="InchY_barn door_wolfswinkel"]I would imagine now''s the ideal time for Delia to consider selling up. Your board has dithered and dallied all season - has she got the energy or will-power to lead your club back to the Premier League again? Does Marcus Evans even know where Ipswich is? Does he sit with the fans on away trips and take the flak? Will anybody who may be interested in buying our club have to find 62 million to pay off the current owner what he is owed? Has our board ever shat on local businesses forcing them into liquidation? Don''t question our owners when your own clubs owner doesn''t even know who the fook you are.[/quote]

Evans is at the vast majority of home games in his box. Many fans do know what he looks like I''ll have you know.

Anyone wishing to buy our club off Marcus Evans will only need to pay what Evans paid for the club back in 2009 (as these were the terms agreed by David Sheepshanks at the time) - Evans paid £8 million to take on the club and its existing debt.
[/quote]

Few people on this forum will be interested in what Marcus Evans looks like. However, I do wonder why the media have never revealed an image of him; does he attend matches dressed like the Stig or something?

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]

[quote user="portman_king"][quote user="InchY_barn door_wolfswinkel"]I would imagine now''s the ideal time for Delia to consider selling up. Your board has dithered and dallied all season - has she got the energy or will-power to lead your club back to the Premier League again? Does Marcus Evans even know where Ipswich is? Does he sit with the fans on away trips and take the flak? Will anybody who may be interested in buying our club have to find 62 million to pay off the current owner what he is owed? Has our board ever shat on local businesses forcing them into liquidation? Don''t question our owners when your own clubs owner doesn''t even know who the fook you are.[/quote]Evans is at the vast majority of home games in his box. Many fans do know what he looks like I''ll have you know.Anyone wishing to buy our club off Marcus Evans will only need to pay what Evans paid for the club back in 2009 (as these were the terms agreed by David Sheepshanks at the time) - Evans paid £8 million to take on the club and its existing debt.[/quote]

Few people on this forum will be interested in what Marcus Evans looks like. However, I do wonder why the media have never revealed an image of him; does he attend matches dressed like the Stig or something?

[/quote]From what I know, I believe Evans has an injunction preventing the press from revealing images of him in the media.There is a YouTube video kicking around of him playing in a SkySports charity golf event a couple of years ago for the Bobby Robson Foundation.

Yes, I think I would be embarrassed to reveal my identity too if I were associated with such a scummy club.

I don''t mind you being on here. I understand why you have turned up and I for one will take it on the chin.

I used to post on Footymad where all the oppostion fans had a go. Scummer fans weret quiet on there for the past 4years as well.

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/article-1305535-0ADF2CA8000005DC-495_468x286.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/article-1305535-0ADF2CA8000005DC-495_468x286.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Well Potaloo King somebody at some point is gonna have to pay that debt off or they could do their usual thing and and sh it on whoever it is owed to.

[quote user="portman_king"][quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]

[quote user="portman_king"][quote user="InchY_barn door_wolfswinkel"]I would imagine now''s the ideal time for Delia to consider selling up. Your board has dithered and dallied all season - has she got the energy or will-power to lead your club back to the Premier League again? Does Marcus Evans even know where Ipswich is? Does he sit with the fans on away trips and take the flak? Will anybody who may be interested in buying our club have to find 62 million to pay off the current owner what he is owed? Has our board ever shat on local businesses forcing them into liquidation? Don''t question our owners when your own clubs owner doesn''t even know who the fook you are.[/quote]

Evans is at the vast majority of home games in his box. Many fans do know what he looks like I''ll have you know.

[/quote]

[/quote]

From what I know, I believe Evans has an injunction preventing the press from revealing images of him in the media.

There is a YouTube video kicking around of him playing in a SkySports charity golf event a couple of years ago for the Bobby Robson Foundation.
[/quote]

he has already been in the press.. looked a little bit like Dennis Waterman I thought.

Still, as long as he3 continues to asset strip and as long as you all accept it the funnier its going to get.

[quote user="portman_king"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes it does. It suggests you were criminally ripped off.
[/quote]

Criminally ripped off like St John Ambulance and other local businesses?

Says everything you need to know about your club that you were happy to screw them over yet you were more than happy to settle Chopra''s gambling debt.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"][quote user="portman_king"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="portman_king"]Anyone wishing to buy our club off Marcus Evans will only need to pay what Evans paid for the club back in 2009 (as these were the terms agreed by David Sheepshanks at the time) - Evans paid £8 million to take on the club and its existing debt.[/quote]

[/quote]Yes it does. It suggests you were criminally ripped off.[/quote]

Criminally ripped off like St John Ambulance and other local businesses?

Says everything you need to know about your club that you were happy to screw them over yet you were more than happy to settle Chopra''s gambling debt.

[/quote]

Indeed. I''ve yet to hear that justified by any of the binners. It wasn''t really our comparitive success that kept them away for so long. Or the 4-1 and 5-1 drubbings. It was the embarrassment of their club''s actions that will taint their support forever..

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

What utter nonsense. Anybody buying ITFC might well have to pay only £8m for the club, but the club will come burdened with the debt owed to Evans.

That should be taken as fact as I have read this several times on TWTD and they should know. I enjoy reading the forums of our main rivals, and other clubs I hasten to add, but I have never once posted. I consider it out of place and it only leads to pointless arguments. Does the fact that we have now been relegated mean that we have to suffer this deluded Portman fool on here now?

The eight million is probably correct as a base-line as the Club has no assets. No owned ground, no owned training ground and a squad of freebies and cast -offs whose total worth is less than £10m. ME is not going to write off  the £80m+ though so that club will have this millstone around it''s neck permanently meaning that, if they survive at all, it will inevitably lead to lower league football.

Where was this Portman Prat when we were in the PL? His immaturity in this respect is clearly transparent.  How b----y pathetic. The narrowness of some people''s lives never ceases to amaze me.

His postings should be removed in the same way that posts alluding to ITFC by some of us are often moved. To the annoyance of many I hasten to add.

The last thing we  need at this time is the unwelcome intrusion of a gloating, deluded and half-witted binner,

Why are some people determined to see McNally beg forgiveness? Is it for the sad act pant wetter boner?