Sign in to follow this  
BroadstairsR

uthrn simpletons.

"So how much for a plane over Carrow Road next Sunday?" TWTD.

They are seriously thinking of hiring a plane to fly over Carrow Road next Saturday with some banner ridiculing our demise.

Apparently it will cost around £700 and they are tripping over themselves to donate their tenners.

Blimey they must have been hurting over the past few seasons to need to go to such stupid, pathetic and embarrassing extremes.

Are they incapable of working out that the money could be better put to use if contributed to their club''s empty coffers?

Hire your plane boys, have a little kiddy giggle and then prepare for more hurt next season. 

"Southern," although just simpletons will probably do.

No doubt the plane will take off from Norwich Airport, they haven''t got one after all.

Hmm. I take your point, Broadstairs, and largely agree with it.BUT....just be a bit careful here. I can''t help but think that if the boot was on the other foot that there would be a similar group of our Neanderthals thinking of piloting a plane south following the A140 to Portman Rd ...?

Let them have their moment if they want to waste their hard earned cash; it comes to something when their best moment in 30+ years is nothing to do with their own club.

are they aware of there financial situation, next year with usfulham cardiff and wolves gonna be tough for them. they will probably have to make cuts again.

Perhaps they could get the plane sponsored instead of chipping in? They must have fans who are influential in various companies who would think it''s good advertising? Maybe something like the "Fison''s Fly By" or the "Pioneer Fly By"  or even the "Archant Fly By"................

Well they did finish 9th? or 10th? Either way they have probably all got nose bleeds.

Another season in Bin Land where their only focus is on Norwich. It would be laughable if it wasn''t so pathetic....

Flop of the century when we stay up.

Doubt they will have the brain power to wait till after Wednesday night before handing over their groats.

Although a lot of the losers are working themselves up into a frenzy of excitement about the whole pathetic prospect some of the more sensible ones (there are a few) are now belittling the idea:-

"I don''t quite get the point. We haven''t been responsible for sending them down. It makes us look like a "small time" second-tier club sniping at our rival''s misfortune.

They''ll arrive in the Championship with parachute payments and Prem players, thirsting to beat us. If they manage to do so, the banner will just look pathetic and be thrown back in our faces.

I''d rather we did our talking on the pitch."

Got it in one fella. In fact I hope they go ahead as they are eventually bound to end up with egg on their collective face.

Let ''em.

Maybe we could all chip in towards a plane to fly over Ipswich with "Thanks for the 6 points next season lads!"

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

Although a lot of the losers are working themselves up into a frenzy of excitement about the whole pathetic prospect some of the more sensible ones (there are a few) are now belittling the idea:-

"I don''t quite get the point. We haven''t been responsible for sending them down. It makes us look like a "small time" second-tier club sniping at our rival''s misfortune.

They''ll arrive in the Championship with parachute payments and Prem players, thirsting to beat us. If they manage to do so, the banner will just look pathetic and be thrown back in our faces.

I''d rather we did our talking on the pitch."

Got it in one fella. In fact I hope they go ahead as they are eventually bound to end up with egg on their collective face.

[/quote]

Perhaps we could get a plane to tow a banner with a £20 note on it? I seem to remember some of the simpletons waving money at us once upon a time? 

Still they did win the Fairs Cup . I wonder if Mick Mills is still alive?  

"Binner points at airplane"

My word they must lead an exciting life, their future embarrassment is almost tangible.

I seem to be spending as time on that TWTD site as I do on here at the moment. It''s that daft banner idea. The excitement of some along with the dissention of others is most amusing.

It also seems to be bringing back to the fore the deluded traits that they continue to nurture:

Quote:

" Just don''t do it.

The simple joy in watching them go down is seeing them back where they belong. They have he history of a second tier club. One which in it''s history has had a couple of moments of moderate success in League Cup wins and that win in Munich.

By contrast we were one of the best teams in the world for almost a decade, have beaten a number of the greatest teams ever here in European competition and won the three major honours you''d want (outside the European Cup).

We have quite simply always been a bigger club in everything that matters. Showing them that we are even bothered about them with a banner is giving into the small time mindset that they have.

We simply shouldn''t even have to acknowledge them. They had a couple of years of survival and that''s as good as they''ll ever know. We my friends have walked amongst giants and been a giant ourselves.

Give any money raised to the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation and enjoy the fact that the Participants won''t be at the top table any more and it''s back to where they truly belong. much time on that TWTD site as I do on here nowadays."

The line "We my friends have walked amongst giants and been a giant ourselves." is so stupid in it''s embarrassment that you have to wonder where these fools have been for the last thirty years. Just  how much feeding can be extracted from a brief period of success in the distant past by any bunch of football supporters?

Visiting TWTD is akin to opening a history book, and an inaccurate one at that.

One of the few plusses about our impending relegation is that we will have another chance to put them firmly in their place.

Gives them something to think about other than being the longest residents in the Championship, and not making the play offs.Again.

I suggest a few e-mails to tractorboynik@hotmail.com to point out the error of his ways.

let them have their 5 minutes of fun.. we''ve spent the last 3 years as one of the 20 elite teams in the country.. they''ve been getting panned by Doncaster, Barnsley and Bournemouth....

They have had 8 people donate to the giving page so far.Nice to see the whole fanbase getting involved....

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/image_zps780c3594.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/image_zps780c3594.jpg[/IMG][/URL]