Sign in to follow this  
#

Please retire Delia!

If noises from behind the scenes are correct then Delia is the one who enabled Hughton to remain on until too late. Just as she did with Worthington. If this is true then charges of two PL relegations lay at her door. Under such circumstances she should resign.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="woostercanary"]I don''t understand - are you suggesting there is a queue of wealthy individuals chomping at the bit to buy Norwich? I haven''t heard anything, have you?[/quote]

Who knows? we''re just like mushrooms ..........kept in the dark and fed on bull*hit!

[/quote]

Reckon you should be more like a bottle of wine. Kept in a cellar with a cork in your hole.

[quote user="Rock The Boat"]If noises from behind the scenes are correct then Delia is the one who enabled Hughton to remain on until too late. Just as she did with Worthington. If this is true then charges of two PL relegations lay at her door. Under such circumstances she should resign.[/quote]

What noises from where behind the scenes? And what is she supposed to resign from?

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="woostercanary"]I don''t understand - are you suggesting there is a queue of wealthy individuals chomping at the bit to buy Norwich? I haven''t heard anything, have you?[/quote]

Who knows? we''re just like mushrooms ..........kept in the dark and fed on bull*hit!

[/quote]

Reckon you should be more like a bottle of wine. Kept in a cellar with a cork in your hole.[/quote]Huzzah[Y]

[quote user="Rock The Boat"]If noises from behind the scenes are correct then Delia is the one who enabled Hughton to remain on until too late. Just as she did with Worthington. If this is true then charges of two PL relegations lay at her door. Under such circumstances she should resign.[/quote]

Delia cannot resign as she owns the club.

op is trolling as usualbut hes right

the question you have to ask is how championship clubs with large debts and not much bigger stadiums (which DONT get filled like carrow road does) STILL somehow manage to attract wealthy investors, yet Norwich, with no debt and premier league status (well...... for a week or two.......) cant seem to get a sniff

[quote user="iron_stan"]op is trolling as usualbut hes right

the question you have to ask is how championship clubs with large debts and not much bigger stadiums (which DONT get filled like carrow road does) STILL somehow manage to attract wealthy investors, yet Norwich, with no debt and premier league status (well...... for a week or two.......) cant seem to get a sniff

[/quote]

I did give reasons for this earlier in the thread.

[quote user="Felixfan"][quote user="iron_stan"]op is trolling as usualbut hes right

[/quote]

I did give reasons for this earlier in the thread.[/quote]

Which clubs are we talking about?

[quote user="Splendid Rush"]What would be good now is if Wiz posted an identical thread. To this. Oh wait...[/quote]

This one is far better..........thanks for finding it.[Y]