Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

Sack the board chant Sunday

I agree that the board has mad a huge mistake...........that is The Pink-un message board......for allowing Waveney to continue to post on here.....and that I dont think could be said for any other poster..........even you Wiz!

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]I agree that the board has mad a huge mistake...........that is The Pink-un message board......for allowing Waveney to continue to post on here.....and that I dont think could be said for any other poster..........even you Wiz![/quote]

I take particular delight in the fact that the likes of yourself will no longer be able to watch streams of our games. The one positive result of all of this mess

If you think that sacking our board is the answer then you are deluded my friend. Delia, Michael Foulger and co have put their own money into our club - who are you going to find to replace passionate fans like that? You want us run like Cardiff by some Malaysian? Get real. Yes we are relegated but to down championship debt free - you most remember when we were relegated to League One in £15m of debt, that''s real problems.

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]Look at mcnasty''s tweets it''s obvious who I am[/quote]

I do look at his tweets and I can assure you that it is not at all obvious. Just give us your handle and then its all sorted and easy or are you such a Troll that you dare not lose your anonymity?

Robert Brompton

Here you go Robert.

@Sparky46153529. Warning. It''s just as shit as on here.

You are a prized c**t waveney.

People have very short memories, if it wasn''t for the decisions that Mcnally made when we were in league one we wouldn''t be where we are now, debt free stable and in a great position to come straight back.

Ok we were relegated and I think everyone agrees that Hughton should have gone in January, but we will have a strong squad, not many people will go and if they want to go well f**k em let them go.

Who would you replace Mcnally with then, sack the board you simpleton.

[quote user="Carlos Valderrama"]To be replaced by who exactly?? And how have the board relegated the club?? They backed the manager in the transfer market with our biggest ever summer outlay, they have overseen a massive and positive transformation of our club. We hit the championship with some very saleable assets, totally debt free and with 3 years of very substantial parachute payments. In addition our youth setup has been vastly improved with several very talented youngsters ready in the wings.

Our club will be an attractive proposition next season. Will David McNally make the same mistake twice, you can come to your own conclusion on that one. I know what I think.

As for sack the board chants. Grow up and come and join the rest of us in the real world. The only people here to blame are the players who have consistently performed poorly, they know who they are, and if course Hughton!!! A man who''s overwhelming negativity probably cost us the 3 or 4 points that would have dramatically altered the face of our season.[/quote]

[quote user="Phil Boyers Admiral top"]Yes, let''s reward failure. Is that the real world?

Let''s see what they have to say over the next week. An apology would be a start. That''s probably asking for too much.[/quote]

Who''s rewarding failure?? The board, former manager (Hughton) and players have failed yes. We pick ourselves up, learn from the mistakes and come back stronger. We learn more about ourselves through failure than we do success.

And what sort of apology do you want, what do you want it for and who from.

Absolutely detest people who like to start a witch hunt when it all goes wrong, desperately trying to find someone to point the finger at or hang from the rafters!!!!

You must be nuts if you really want McNally out of the club..

I''m sure he will be the first to admit to making mistakes this year but he was the main man behind our turnaround over the past 5 years.. Forget lambert and co without McNally it would never have happened..

Be careful what you wish for!

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]They got it badly badly wrong this year. The carra on Sunday needs to make sure that the Board have to pay the cost. So sing in loud sing in proud. Sack the board sack the board[/quote]

And who do you think is going to take their place ?

Sorry, who is this Waveney Binner bloke? Can''t believe any of you would take him seriously and dignify his clueless drivel with a serious response. He''s clearly just a troll. But since this has now developed in to a 4 page thread i feel the need to wade in! If there was half a brain cell between the OP and his pet goldfish he''d realise that no-one knows how to run and manage (off the field) Norwich City FC better than McNally. When/if to sack Hughton was a flip of a coin decision. We don''t know if sacking him earlier would have prevented relegation anyway. Reality was, when Lambert left the board''s ONLY priority was getting a new, available manager in to keep us in the league for another season, the season with the new rights money. They got that decision right because the new manager achieved that goal with points to spare. The fact that new signings made the following year didn''t work out and the manager couldn''t get the team functioning effectively was not directly McNally''s or anyone else''s fault come to that, it''s just a fact of football. The OP also talks like it''s HIS club and the fans are like him and want the board to pay the price for relegation. Actually, you''re in a minority binner, for most fans the last thing they want is for McNally to go. He could do with making a statement though, confirming his commitment to the club and to finding a manager to return us to the top.  Or not, as the case may be. I''m certainly keen to know his intentions.

If we''re going all out for the stupidest idea ever in the history of football why don''t we sack the board, terminate the contracts of all the first team players, cancel and refund all season tickets, reduce both the Colney training centre and Carrow Road to ashes, start a ground share in Blofield Heath with Norwich United and re-hire Glenn Roeder as manager. That''d solve all our problems.[^o)]

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]They got it badly badly wrong this year. The carra on Sunday needs to make sure that the Board have to pay the cost. So sing in loud sing in proud. Sack the board sack the board[/quote]

Yep, let''s all make complete fools of ourselves. I think this is a really stupid idea, in fact, moronically childish. We should write a line under this season and get behind the club and Board who, whatever you think, have the best interests of the club at heart. They are unlikely to make the same mistake twice. Let''s get behind them and rebuild for the future.

How can you sack shareholders?

I suppose all clubs have their fair share of individuals who haven''t got an awful lot up top and continue to marvel, open-eyed, at the goings on in the big wide World beyond.

I don''t see the OP as a binner, more a parochial straw sucker who has a such limited capacity upstairs that it means he can only repeat the same nonsensical mantra over and over and over again.

His unfortunate choice of a username only serves to highlight his lack of intellect. From now on I will refer to him as WC.

You can all look forward to my new and exciting 8 part series on why the board must go. Part 1 below.

You now I was right on hughton along time ago and over the coming days you will come round to my view on our board

A fantastic idea.

Instability is most definitely the way to go when getting relegated.

[quote user="Monty burns"]You must be nuts if you really want McNally out of the club..

I''m sure he will be the first to admit to making mistakes this year but he was the main man behind our turnaround over the past 5 years.. Forget lambert and co without McNally it would never have happened..

Be careful what you wish for![/quote]

Exactly!

What a retarded post. Why sack the board when its the inept manager and lazy players that are to blame?Its a difficult game that was played this season and obviously they took a gamble that didnt pay off. Are we going to moan and complain and blame the board because everything went wrong on the pitch?I think some of you guys should have gotten a better education or had skipped the que for brains and gone straight for a Donner Kebab instead.Rediculous thread.

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]Look at mcnasty''s tweets it''s obvious who I am[/quote]

You are McNally??? Jeez, you''re more f''ed up than I thought. Maybe you do need to go.

Let me get this right.. your asking the board to sack themselves?

So at the next board meeting, the group of millionaires that own/run the club are going to demand their own resignation?

I''m not sure but I think I see a flaw in your plan WC