Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

Sack the board chant Sunday

They got it badly badly wrong this year. The carra on Sunday needs to make sure that the Board have to pay the cost. So sing in loud sing in proud. Sack the board sack the board

[quote user="swindoncanary"]Not for me, have you ever made a mistake at work ?[/quote] spot on. Nobody goes to work to do a bad job. They made a mistake. I didn''t hear all of these complaints against them when they got us from league one to premier league in consecutive seasons.

I certainly wouldn''t want them to go. We need to get things right this summer without boardroom upheaval. Maybe a chant of '' you should have sacked Hughton sooner'' would press the message home that they f d up and need to start getting it right again avoiding the complacentcy that set in.

We are back in the chumpionship with your boys Waveny so it''s time for you to pop off back the TWTD.

Yep, the board has made a mistake this season that has proved costly. But they''ve made loads of good decisions in the preceding 4 years.

They''ve earned the right to have a second chance. We need to channel the determination to put this right in good fashion next season.

And that includes with David McNally.

Yes, we''ve been embarrassing this season. But I would have bitten your hand off for this position after that fateful match against Charlton.

Progression is all relative - it is desperately important that we make the most of our "heavyweight" status this season and get in some in-betweeners as our good old friend Glenn would say.

Let''s all bombard mcnasty on twitter with calls for him to resign. Get the message across that he is the first that must go. Hughton out Adams out mcnasty out bowkett out Messiah back

To be replaced by who exactly?? And how have the board relegated the club?? They backed the manager in the transfer market with our biggest ever summer outlay, they have overseen a massive and positive transformation of our club. We hit the championship with some very saleable assets, totally debt free and with 3 years of very substantial parachute payments. In addition our youth setup has been vastly improved with several very talented youngsters ready in the wings.

Our club will be an attractive proposition next season. Will David McNally make the same mistake twice, you can come to your own conclusion on that one. I know what I think.

As for sack the board chants. Grow up and come and join the rest of us in the real world. The only people here to blame are the players who have consistently performed poorly, they know who they are, and if course Hughton!!! A man who''s overwhelming negativity probably cost us the 3 or 4 points that would have dramatically altered the face of our season.

It is typical of this boards contempt for the fans. Not a word from them. They should have at least offered their resignations by now.

I am off the bed completely fucked off.

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]Let''s all bombard mcnasty on twitter with calls for him to resign. Get the message across that he is the first that must go. Hughton out Adams out mcnasty out bowkett out Messiah back[/quote]

OK WC, could you let us have your Twitter name please so we can see your interactions with Mr Mcnally. Many thanks.

Robert Brompton

Only a complete fool would think it sensible to sack everyone left right and centre when what we obviously need is everyone pulling together. Focus should be on identifying who will manage us, who stays and goes, and who we bring in to give us the best chance: we only have 3 months until the start of the new season

[quote user="Carlos Valderrama"]To be replaced by who exactly?? And how have the board relegated the club?? They backed the manager in the transfer market with our biggest ever summer outlay, they have overseen a massive and positive transformation of our club. We hit the championship with some very saleable assets, totally debt free and with 3 years of very substantial parachute payments. In addition our youth setup has been vastly improved with several very talented youngsters ready in the wings.

Our club will be an attractive proposition next season. Will David McNally make the same mistake twice, you can come to your own conclusion on that one. I know what I think.

As for sack the board chants. Grow up and come and join the rest of us in the real world. The only people here to blame are the players who have consistently performed poorly, they know who they are, and if course Hughton!!! A man who''s overwhelming negativity probably cost us the 3 or 4 points that would have dramatically altered the face of our season.[/quote]The board have to shoulder some of the blame for not sacking Hughton earlier, but anyone who actually chants to remove the board should be careful what they wish for. As you rightly say, Carlos, they have cleared a huge debt - how many clubs in the Football League are 100% debt free? I think I read somewhere that it''s a frighteningly small number, maybe three or four? Let''s see where we are at Christmas before we start even considering board-level upheaval.

[quote user="swindoncanary"]Not for me, have you ever made a mistake at work ?
[/quote]

a mistake??.........theres a mistake and then theres complacency and neglegence that costs an organisation £60m ?........people should be accountable and pay with their jobs

Carlos has said most of what needs to be said on the subject.  We all make wrong calls but I know I would much rather have our Board and Ch Exec than most out there. Shxt happens so let''s just get on with the task of getting back into the Premiership.  We wouldn''t have wanted it but I seem to remember our 5 or 7 year plan allowed for relegation.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[quote user="swindoncanary"]Not for me, have you ever made a mistake at work ?[/quote]

a mistake??.........theres a mistake and then theres complacency and neglegence that costs an organisation £60m ?........people should be accountable and pay with their jobs

[/quote]So if they resign (seeing as there''s nobody above them to sack them), who will run the club? I''d be interested to know whom you think would do a better job.

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]Fan pressure can get rid of them. They are only custodians of OUR club[/quote]

Rubbish. They own the club.

Sack the board, how? Look at Doncaster & Munby. Were they removed, when should have been seasons earlier? You really are stupid.

Board are answerable why an untried manager was put in place of a Premiership team. Should have been earlier but the wrong move. Such nuggets as you and 1st Wiz applauded but went down the wrong direction. Should have been experience to get anything.

As said, you''re dumb!

this football club should have been sold two seasons ago

whoever is responsible for not sacking hughton before the january transfer window should leave, if that means selling up for the owners so be it, someone made/didnt make that call

we casually waltzed to relegation

embarrassing doesnt even cover it

Sold to who Iron Stan? Fantasist...