Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Newcastle's mileage!

By the time Newcastle kick off against us tomorrow they will have done the following trips since their last league game away at Spurs (April 10th)

Newcastle -> Tottenham- 276 miles

Tottenham -> Newcastle- 276 miles

Newcastle -> Lisbon - 1610 miles

Lisbon -> Newcastle - 1610 miles

Newcastle -> Cardiff - 315 miles

Cardiff -> Newcastle - 315 miles

Newcastle -> Norwich - 253 miles

TOTAL: 4655 miles in 10 days!  Add this to a long injury and suspension list, plus our form and I''m pretty hopefully about tomorrow!

So with all that mileage,suspensions,injurys & results there cant be any excuse for Norwich to lose to the Toon tomorrow then? I would say they have got a point or two to prove & will be very dangerous. Im certainly under no ellusions like many people that it will be a walk in the park & a easy 3 points! Just hope im wrong!

[quote]So with all that mileage,suspensions,injurys & results there cant be any excuse for Norwich to lose to the Toon tomorrow then? I would say they have got a point or two to prove & will be very ...[/quote]

I agree twosheds.  It certainly won''t be a walk in the park tomorrow.  They have some players we could only dream about having in our team.  However, I think we''re playing them at the right time and if we can keep up the performances we''ve put in in the last few weeks, we''ll stand a good chance.

[quote]By the time Newcastle kick off against us tomorrow they will have done the following trips since their last league game away at Spurs (April 10th) Newcastle -> Tottenham- 276 miles Tottenham -&gt...[/quote]

is that the same amount of mileage our strikers have been running. For the amount of time our headless chickens have been racing around i wouldnt be supprised if it wasnt off that mark.....