Sign in to follow this  
#

Please stand down Delia.

We all know you love our little old club and you did your best for the fans but we need serious investment now and sweetie thats not you, you haven''t got it.

Go and potter in the garden of your plush little home and let someone with real money take over.

PS............and take that nice Mr Fry with you.

I''m not sure I want a filthy rich Vincent Tan-esque owner for the football club I love.

I am happy with Delia and football is a changing. A self sufficient business model is what is needed nowadays.

Can everybody stop hitting their panic buttons please.

Bring us a Tony Fernandes or Vincent Tan - they can invest lots of money into the club...

Whilst Norwich have a fan, who doesn''t look to make a profit out of the club, in charge we should be thankful. The moment the club is sold to a ''sports investment'' firm or someone with no connection to the city we should be worried.

Long live Delia.

No-one with money even knows we exist let alone wants to buy us.

Take your argument back to 2004 grandad, boring.

I wish you''d potter or wheely round your garden a bit more often Dave, you''re like a stuck record.

[quote user="Wiz"]Please stand down Delia.PS............and take that nice Mr Fry with you. [/quote]Disclaimer........Wiz is neither sexist nor homophobic........much. [:S]

[quote user="canarywales"]more blike stand down Wiz, same old s$%&&[/quote]

Same old reply. [:S]

[quote user="Wiz"]

We all know you love our little old club and you did your best for the fans but we need serious investment now and sweetie thats not you, you haven''t got it.

Go and potter in the garden of your plush little home and let someone with real money take over.

PS............and take that nice Mr Fry with you.

[/quote]

I think that may be you have overlooked the new Financial Fair Play rulings. Un-fettered investment into any club will result in fines and transfer embargoes.

Our business model is the correct one for impending times.

Maybe we should go back to Hugh Jackman, im sure i read an interview once when he had been sent a letter asking for investment but turned it down as he only went to carrow rd once.

Lets go back again