Sign in to follow this  
#

To David McNally:

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]To us? Firstly what makes you think you even represent 5% of the Norich fans. Secondly it''s not his job to listen to us. Thirdly why would we want to keep half the players?[/quote]

I''ve renewed my membership so that gives me a small say, whether you or anyone else likes it or not!

Okay not a season ticket holder but I spend the same on other City goodies over a season.

[/quote]

Wow, you spend £340 on "other City goodies over a season", that''s very impressive or a lie

[/quote]

Indeed. And it would actually be more logical to buy the season ticket.

I call bull$hit.

[/quote]

Fancy a meet up in Yellows mortia?................my treat.

[/quote]
You save your money for football tickets.
Lol.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]To us? Firstly what makes you think you even represent 5% of the Norich fans. Secondly it''s not his job to listen to us. Thirdly why would we want to keep half the players?[/quote]

I''ve renewed my membership so that gives me a small say, whether you or anyone else likes it or not!

Okay not a season ticket holder but I spend the same on other City goodies over a season.

[/quote]

Wow, you spend £340 on "other City goodies over a season", that''s very impressive or a lie

[/quote]

Indeed. And it would actually be more logical to buy the season ticket.

I call bull$hit.

[/quote]

Fancy a meet up in Yellows mortia?................my treat.

[/quote]

You save your money for football tickets.

Lol.

[/quote]

His money...lol....dining out on the East Coast Canaries I reckon....

Unfortunately the players we need to stay would be the likes of Ruddy, Rus. Martin, Snodgrass and Turner. Unfortunately again some idiots in our fan base thought it a fantastic idea to start abusing these players after certain games. What makes it worse is that these guys are the leaders at our club and I am sure some players who are good friends with these players ( Howson, Ry Bennett ) will be influenced by the decisions made by these players. Does the guy who abused Rus Martin think that makes him more or less likely to stay - know what I think

We need to keep the spine of the team, at least.

We might lose Ruddy / Snodgrass / Fer out of our first eleven but i wouldn''t like to lose anymore.

The last thing we want is a big rebuilding job - when it''s simply not required.

Its a reasonable suggestion Wiz and I certainly could see several of our better players, like Snodgrass, Redmond, Olsson, Howson,Turner and dare I say Hooper doing very well in the Championship and would love it if we kept them and with the right manager who knows just how good we could be. What I do know, is that we actually a big squad next season and a strong squad, so the more we keep the better. 

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]Its a reasonable suggestion Wiz and I certainly could see several of our better players, like Snodgrass, Redmond, Olsson, Howson,Turner and dare I say Hooper doing very well in the Championship and would love it if we kept them and with the right manager who knows just how good we could be. What I do know, is that we actually a big squad next season and a strong squad, so the more we keep the better. [/quote]

This why we need the new permanent manager installed post haste imo.

Like by Monday.

Gingerpele wrote the following post at 2014-05-08

Secondly it''s not his job to listen to us.

But he does!!