Sign in to follow this  
..xx..WoRtHy_In..xx..

We always loose it!

with a 2 goal lead under our hats i really believed along with neal adams and co that norwich had all 3 points.

but no, we let a lead slip from 3-1 to 3-3.

i think that is really bad. What makes it worse is that what i reckon was the smallest man on the pitch, beat flemming to a header. Its unbelievable, its stupid. And no doubt about it, what could green do?

Im still gutted, 6 points from the last two games would have been great. And we should have beaten palace.

But i think that just about sums it up, well be playing palace next year in the champ.

Flemming maybe to blame at the point of the header but if one of our midfielders tracked backed and closed down his run he would have never got the chance in the first place.

Worthy did acknowledge (is that how you spell it) after the game that we should have stopped looking for another goal and we should have defended. So if he can work on it and do something about it i can see us winning 3-1 against Newcastle. Who have just fallen apart recently

[quote]with a 2 goal lead under our hats i really believed along with neal adams and co that norwich had all 3 points. but no, we let a lead slip from 3-1 to 3-3. i think that is really bad. What makes it ...[/quote]

we wozn''t winnin 2-0 it woz 2-1 cos dey went ahead first.

we lost to andy diver johnson i think he trains all week at diving looking at the amount of pens his had .when are refs gunner learn.has this moron ever scored from open play . o dear possibly that one against us first game of season . mind you flem was giving him oceans of room again.hope next time he dives he breaks something. i hate cheats i was allways led to believe they dont prosper palace have thats killed that theory. come on worthy ask hucks to take some dives against the geordies wed. oh i forgot i dont like cheats mind u one dive cant hurt mind you with our record of getting pens hucks would probably get sent off. 

Would you mind writing in a language the rest of us can understand. You''re not on your mobile to your m8s now.

[quote]Would you mind writing in a language the rest of us can understand. You''re not on your mobile to your m8s now.[/quote]

wut ders m8s meen i dunt new whut yooo meaen aint my spelin bad um soory unt so clevur us yow.

[quote]we wozn''t winnin 2-0 it woz 2-1 cos dey went ahead first.[/quote]

i was emplying we had a 2 goal lead, not the fact we were 2-0 up.

the score was 3-1