Sign in to follow this  
pete

Robin Sainty Norwich Supporters Trust

Just been on Anglia News on ITV commenting on City''s relegation. Stated it was failure to pick up points from the teams at the bottom. Only one point from games against Fulham. Sorry Robin but I think you''ll find got beat twice.

Who are the Norwich Supporters Trust?

Probably meant one point from the games against Fulham AND Cardiff, + you can throw in Villa too: one point from those 6 is what has cost us - change any to a Norwich win and we''d have had a great chance of surviving. But we did lose them, so that''s that!

He was one of those who blindly supported Hughton and insulted those who didn''t in one way or another, which was a little sad to see at times. He certainly got some stick back for it however so it''s all fair in a roundabout way.

I don''t understand much about this Norwich Supporters Trust nor why they would want to interview him for an opinion but oh well.

[quote user="hogesar"]He was one of those who blindly supported Hughton and insulted those who didn''t in one way or another, which was a little sad to see at times. He certainly got some stick back for it however so it''s all fair in a roundabout way. I don''t understand much about this Norwich Supporters Trust nor why they would want to interview him for an opinion but oh well.[/quote]

Radio Suffolk interviewed the ITFC supporters trust about our relegation today. I know this because it was announced immediately after the travel news when it kicked in the radio on RDS , and Radio Suffolk in thier haste to talk about anything other than Ipswich Town mentioned it. I didnt hear it, but assume that any Chief Hound of a Supporters Trust (ie someone who thinks they are important) gets a call from a junior hack for a nicely biased interview.

I think he was invited on the show to give his opinion as a respected, level headed supporter - not as a statistician?!