Sign in to follow this  
worsethandeath

Why aren't people more angry?

It was all too obvious in the end that our turgid football was not good enough for the Prem. I wanted it to work with CH but it didn''t. January was a wasted opportunity but hey ho that was months ago now.

It is completely unreasonable to shout and moan at Adams as he had no time to turn things around

. I am dissappointed that the last 15 minutes at Chelsea are dragged up as a stick to beat Adams with but I can understand the frustration with the board. However I can also see why they pulled back from the brink in January as they were not to know how lamely we would capitulate.

I will continue to attend as many away games as I can and will find it easier to get a ticker for home games now however I will miss the coverage on streams and sky. I will also miss the potential signings at that level although they didn''t turn out well under our last manager.

Angry? Not today. Just dissappointed at the inevitability of it all.

Disappointed, but not angry. What''s the point? The club is still here, I''ll still keep going to games, my support hasn''t waned. We have a summer of, hopefull, renewal and it have faith if we work hard we can rebuild even stronger than we were when we first went up.

I won''t be clogging up my Sky box with MOTD recordings looking at middle aged men committing heinous fashion crimes.

I won''t hear Spurs alumni all saying, "I know him and there''ll be no one working harder than Chris to turn this around."

So good news all round.

1. We should always aim for the top. The Prem is where we should aim to be.

2. We are not going to stay in the Prem for ever unless we find a mega wealthy benefactor , or we keep punching above our weight. We did neither this year

3. I have felt that we were going down for most of this year and last night I felt a weight lift from my shoulders.  

4. I love football and NCFC, but I also have a life so I am not going to get angry. I''ll have a pint before the game, watch it, and go home.

5. In 2009 I would have taken three years in the prem. In fact I would have said you were a tiny bit mad to suggest it.

6. Feck off Binners . Sorry , just thought I''d say it.

On the subject of emotions, I find it highly amusing at how obsessed Ipswich fans are with Norwich City, and the Pink Un message board, for me it demonstrates a lack of confidence in themselves and their football team. Whilst I am dissapointed we have been relegated, it has not exactly come as a shock, and I really do not see why you would need to be angry, for me being angry at something that you have no control over is pointless, there is also the question of perspective, over the last few years there have been events in my life that put the relegation of Norwich City (much as I love my team) into perspective.

There are only two things that will stop me from going to watch the team I love, my health and the club folding. I will go to watch and support Norwich City regardless of what league we are in, who the manager is, who is playing for us, who own us etc etc, if you want to get angry then fine, but it will not change the fact that we will be playing in the Championship next season and it will not do your health or mental well being a lot of good......

What makes me more angry than the decision to stick with Clueless beyond January is the fact that there are STILL people defending his time as manager!ANY other club would''ve sacked Hughton in January/before that but no...Little old Norwich is alive and kicking.

[quote user="RvWs 4 year contract"]What makes me more angry than the decision to stick with Clueless beyond January is the fact that there are STILL people defending his time as manager!ANY other club would''ve sacked Hughton in January/before that but no...Little old Norwich is alive and kicking. [/quote]

Lets not forget that the margins are very small.   The decision to keep on Hughton was just about justifiable on results, but only just. Imo the sticking with him was a brave decision - we didn''t have a lot of luck in a couple of matches - woodwork hit several times, great saves - so it is not hard to see that the decision could have been the right one to get us to the end of the season, if results had gone our way.  By the last two or three matches he looked to have run out of ideas so it was maybe easier to sack him when they did.     I''m not defending his time as manager, although there have been some good matches along the way and there was a long term plan in place, but it was easy to say "sack him" than find a replacement that will work.   After all, Solskear was touted around at the time - that went well didn''t it......

I am not angry

we saw this coming and the finger has been pointed numerous times. The anger will follow if the board do not remove the heads from the backsides and get it completely wrong in the summer.