Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

wonder what RVW is thinking

Or wondering what he''s gonna have for breakfast in the morning.

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]He will be straight onto his agent. The first of the rats to leave the sinking ship. A disgrace[/quote]

Haven''t you gone to bed yet you troll? Maybe that was just another one of your lies.

Still waiting for your Twitter handle so I can follow your anti McNally campaign on Twitter please. Spill the beans blue boy.

Robert Brompton

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]He will be straight onto his agent. The first of the rats to leave the sinking ship. A disgrace[/quote]

I hope the boy surprises us all so I can shove this comment right up your......

But I fear your probably right on this one.

I dunno why he''ll be gone. Firstly, regarding his abilities, he hasn''t been played right. Secondly, doesn''t he still have two years left on his contract and, thirdly, who the hell is gonna buy him after this season''s performances? And do we actually want to sell him for peanuts after forking out 8.5M? Am I missing something? Please correct me if so.

Probably thinking.....I get paid a shed load of money for playing a sport no matter how I perform or play and if I''m lucky won''t ever have to work again much after I retire at the ripe old age of 30 something, probably with a decent wedge in the bank and lifestyle to match. So I''d guess probably not too bothered, which some may argue is the problem with the modern game?!

[quote userTrevor Hockey''s Razor Blade]I dunno why he''ll be gone. Firstly, regarding his abilities, he hasn''t been played right. Secondly, doesn''t he still have two years left on his contract and, thirdly, who the hell is gonna buy him after this season''s performances? And do we actually want to sell him for peanuts after forking out 8.5M? Am I missing something? Please correct me if so.quote]We wont want his wages on the books He will want out its been a nightmare move for him Other teams will snap him up at a reduced price because every striker that has played for Norwich the last two years has flopped , its Norwich City thats broken not RVW,

Can''t really see many PL sides taking a punt, it isn''t really as though he has been seen to bust a gut for the cause, but he has also been a bit unlucky. I''d like to think he''d knuckle down, do some graft over the summer and prove why we signed him...but feel it is more likely that he''ll be back off to the continent, maybe on loan first.

Very slightly over a year ago we were assured he would be our player whatever league we were in so I don''t think the finances should come in to play on this one.I can''t see us getting what we paid for him so I doubt we will sell. Maybe in Jan when he''s hit some goal scoring form there will be interest but hopefully we''ll be up the league enough to resist.As far as rebuilding jobs go and players being poached I am sure that we will have the easiest job of the relegated clubs in keeping the squads relatively intact.

Probably......well I messed that up.....despite not getting as many chances as I expected and the team not playing well enough, I certainly had enough to notch a few goals that would have made a difference and maybe kept the club up, I must concentrate. take up better positions and work harder next time........but, I know, what I will do is blame everyone else including my mate Leroy who didnt pass the ball to me....oh, and I had a toe injury too...so I am in the clear.....now let me check that bank balance........ Norwich City who?

[quote user="CanaryOne"][quote userTrevor Hockey''s Razor Blade]I dunno why he''ll be gone. Firstly, regarding his abilities, he hasn''t been played right. Secondly, doesn''t he still have two years left on his contract and, thirdly, who the hell is gonna buy him after this season''s performances? And do we actually want to sell him for peanuts after forking out 8.5M? Am I missing something? Please correct me if so.quote]

We wont want his wages on the books
He will want out its been a nightmare move for him
Other teams will snap him up at a reduced price because every striker that has played for Norwich the last two years has flopped , its Norwich City thats broken not RVW,
[/quote]

Methinks you are forgetting Mr Holt rather quickly.

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]He will be straight onto his agent. The first of the rats to leave the sinking ship. A disgrace[/quote]more likely straight on to his mrs i know i would be [:D]

[quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="Waveney Canary"]He will be straight onto his agent. The first of the rats to leave the sinking ship. A disgrace[/quote]more likely straight on to his mrs i know i would be [:D][/quote]

On this point we agree 100 per cent

RVW is probably thinking his lack-lustre performances this season do indeed match the ''his ''n hers'' matt black cars he and his glam girlfriend drive. Everything around Ricky has been far too dull; he should have made his outlook shiny!...

its Norwich City thats broken not RVWNail. Head.Holt?  Even he did sod all last year.

Dr. Ink - Are you forgetting that even after a year''s Premiership experience Grant Holt''s goal tally was halved under Hughton. Why do you think he was so keen to get out?

That all happened before Hughton managed to fine tune his system for this season. I doubt if GH would have even scored as many as Hooper this year with such a terrible system.

Hughton brought in six proven strikers. Between them they scored eight goals for him. Did they all lose form?

Rvw (and Hooper and Fer) must all be thinking "What the hell did I do when I came here? Doesn''t this manager have any idea at all about attacking play. If we keep playing like this (and we did) we will have no chance."

I for one hope RVW stays here and proves all you doubters wrong.I guess most of you have never played the game at any level and can''t see that both he and hooper were never going to succeed under a quite inept manager. I can remember one through ball to both of all season(fer for hooper v wba away).In fact ,to slag off rvw whilst hooper missed more one on ones and is spared the abuse is pathetic.If ricky had been at swansea or southampton this season he would easily have been in double figures!

It may actually be a good career move if RVW did stay, get his touch and confidence back in a lower league and then seek a move. But, I think he has overall received a lot of backing from some very patient fans despite his failings, which are certainly not all down to the system the team was playing at the time....because unless I was watching the wrong player he DID miss some sitters and he did at times appear not to make the obvious movement or runs that a top quality striker would make.  

[quote user="mannings bandy legs"]I for one hope RVW stays here and proves all you doubters wrong.I guess most of you have never played the game at any level and can''t see that both he and hooper were never going to succeed under a quite inept manager. I can remember one through ball to both of all season(fer for hooper v wba away).In fact ,to slag off rvw whilst hooper missed more one on ones and is spared the abuse is pathetic.If ricky had been at swansea or southampton this season he would easily have been in double figures![/quote]

thanks for the post Ricky, now.. back onto the colney field and hitting the corner flag when aiming for an open goal...

He''s 25 and a multi millionaire and has a smoking hot missus so I''m pretty sure he''s not suicidal.

As far as football goes I''m pretty sure he would be desperate to leave Norwich and find a club which suits him. This clearly isn''t Norwich, just as Moyes clearly didn''t suit Man U as a manager.

I wonder where this will be and how much of a loss we will have to write off.

Norwich certainly did not suit him under the last manager.

With a new manager it just might suit him perfectly.