Sign in to follow this  
Hoolahans Left Foot

Plane sailing

They always say we are of no consequence to them , hardly seems like that does it , bitter and jealous that they have been the no2 team in Anglia for much of the last 40 years .

i think it will be mildly amusing tbh, the atmosphere on sunday may be dead so what better reason then to bring out the old songs, cheer up george burley, always shit on the old blue n white, mackenzie, mackay, top of the league at portman rd, 9-2,

Also, they probably wont recognise a football stadium that has people in it so will end up over a field instead

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/image_zps780c3594.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/image_zps780c3594.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I cannot help laughing every time I think about how sad and bitter they are :)

I despise their filthy little club .... more than it is easy to imagine .... but would never waste my money on a pointless stunt like this !

Positive point ....even more hilarious when we tonk them twice next season !

it won''t happen it''s a scam, dumb ipswich fan''s wasting there dole.

Word is this isn''t happening, as the wind speeds will be too high on Sunday.Awwww[:(]

I''ve got no problem with this, just good natured banter between fans. I''ll look out for it and give it a wave, just let us know what time you''ll be taking off from Ipswich Airport...... sorry what was that..... you don''t have an airport any more? Well I suppose just being a Town rather than a City you wouldn''t, would you?.