Sign in to follow this  
H4H

Malky is the obvious choice

As a player, he''s been promoted 3 times with 3 separate clubs from Champs to perm and once as a manager.

He knows whats needed at this level - surely there is no one with a better record than that.

In.

Absolutely right.

Style of football a big issue though.

But a better bet than Sherwood - who is looking more of unwarranted egotist with every week that passes.

Pretty sure Malky is nailed on. Knew that if NCFC went down he had to end his legal battle with Cardiff if he ever wanted to manage us. Nailed on. Formality.

Not to me it doesn''t im afraid.

Adams or Malky its the p1ss poor appointment the whole of football knows we will make , so predictable it hurts .

[quote user="CanaryOne"]Adams or Malky its the p1ss poor appointment the whole of football knows we will make , so predictable it hurts .
[/quote]

Who would you like then?

Not very inspirational. Need class this time not a knee jerk appointment for another ex player.

yoda wrote the following post at 09/05/2014 4:45 PM:

Malky with Adams as assistant looks good to me

I''m with you Yoda

Happy if we get Malkay, he is not ''just another old player'' he''s got a great record and just the personality we need.

Jimmy Smith wrote the following post at 09/05/2014 6:03 PM:

Happy if we get Malkay, he is not ''just another old player'' he''s got a great record and just the personality we need.

Spot on Jim.

He has everything we need.

I personally think it would be another appointment which will end in tears ...my choice ..Tim Sherwood ...years of coaching ..worked with harry rednapp.....Les Ferdinand as a striker coach ....plays attractive attacking football ...take us back to the prem and keep us there.

[quote user="Jenkins"]Jimmy Smith wrote the following post at 09/05/2014 6:03 PM:

Spot on Jim.

He has everything we need.[/quote]But he is just another old player , no different in playing style to the guy we have just paid off .  May as well have kept Hughton . All going to end in tears again after a year and a half in the lower reaches of the Championship .

CanaryOne. You seem to like to criticize but are unable to suggest anyone else. Now''s your chance to say. Perhaps you haven''t a clue.

CanaryOne, you''re not so much a ''half glass empty" person as "glass smashed against a table and the jagged shards shoved in the face" person.

I do wonder if some just have to be negative so that they can be all ''i told you so'' if it doesn''t work out; of course it will never be mentioned again if they are wrong.

IMO whatever some say Malky is the obvious choice - and it doesn''t mean it isn''t the right one. He has a good record both as a player and manager, one that few can better who would realistically be interested; if he can work with Adams, all the better. For some reason his link with the club is deemed a negative in some quarters but I fail to see why, surely it gives him an insight that others don''t have and might not ''get''.

I don''t think the negative for me is his link with the club it''s his style of football I don''t like, too Hughton like.

[quote user="Mellow yellow 4 ever"]CanaryOne. You seem to like to criticize but are unable to suggest anyone else. Now''s your chance to say. Perhaps you haven''t a clue.[/quote]I  put my coices on a thread yesterday , but anyone but Adams or Malky will do just fine . Those two are the Delia Smith and her happy clapper choices and we all know what that turns out like .

[quote user="CanaryOne"]Adams or Malky its the p1ss poor appointment the whole of football knows we will make , so predictable it hurts .[/quote]..........tumbleweed...............

Malky and Adams is the perfect choice, come on CO, who sounds better to you? So far alternatives suggestions have been a joke:- Tim Sherwood. Not enough experience and seems to be embarrassed to have played for us.- Neil Warnock. Utter joke.- Holloway. Clown.

[quote user="Jonzey"][quote user="CanaryOne"]Adams or Malky its the p1ss poor appointment the whole of football knows we will make , so predictable it hurts .[/quote]..........tumbleweed...............

Malky and Adams is the perfect choice, come on CO, who sounds better to you? So far alternatives suggestions have been a joke:- Tim Sherwood. Not enough experience and seems to be embarrassed to have played for us.- Neil Warnock. Utter joke.- Holloway. Clown.[/quote]

So... if anyone disagrees with your preference ...their choice is a joke ??

Sherwood has stated that he would be interested in the Norwich job ...mentioned on a thread yesterday,so .hardly seems to be embarrassed to be associated with Ncfc.

Malky may be a true club legend ,,, but his recent style of management could never be described as exciting ,,, in fact ,, pretty defensive ,,,,remind you of any one ??

I suggest that it is you that is the clown sir !

If I''m honest, I have a personal dislike for Sherwood that I find it difficult to see past.And my gut feeling is he''d be more "miss" than "hit".

What has Sherwood got or done in management that makes people want him? Seriously i cant see any appeal what so ever. Would be better off sticking with our our back room appointment.

There have been plenty of sensible suggestions on numerous threads with the likes of Rosler, Howe and Pressley to name a few.

Wouldn''t be too chuffed it was Sherwood for the same reasons Morty mention above.

I think that Sherwood has been on the coaching staff of a pretty successful premier league team, for a while now , he has done a decent job of guiding Spurs , and reinvigorating abandoned players ...displaying that he can be motivational, and shown that he has attacking intent and is capable of changing tactics while the game unfolds , bringing Spurs from a losing position to a win on more than one occasion .

I personally think this gives him a little more credibility than some are giving him here ...but we are all entitled to our opinion !

CanaryOne Well you can put them here. I haven''t time to look through every thread yesterday to find out. :)