Sign in to follow this  
norfolkngood

Lets play some young players against arsenal ! first team had their chance

ok with nothing to play for arsenal to play a weaken team due to the cup final be good to play a few youth players from the cup winning team I am not saying all of them but players like loa up front instead of rvw  who hasn''t done it all season must be a few others like murphy who can play how can loza be any worse than rvw ?????

Could we potentially lose a league position, which is 1.8 million quid (I think)?I just want to win, whoever turns out.

We could do with a decent win to go down with for many reasons. Confidence and club/player morale being high on the list. Happier support and that extra dosh are also important. 

The kids will be used when they are ready, there is no need to force-feed them first team football as it could back-fire.

Having said that, I would expect at least Murphy to be on the bench. He is virtually ready.

I would rather see loza run around for 90 mins and see what he can do than rvw who hasn''t score since his one and only goal of the season ! man utd did it with Wilson the other night I am not saying pack the team with youth but can loza do any worse than rvw ?

The youngsters will have a part to play next season. Cup and from the bench.

Maybe a few on the bench today, I think start with our strongest and see who gives some effort today, look at the body language, the cohesion and see who is looking out of sorts.

Next season the youngsters have a chance in our cup teams but this is Adams last game in charge... It better be.... And I am certain he would like a win on his record.

I want to see how some of our players from the championship team play, do they prove they want to be in the prem as very few have improved in a sense to say they would be wanted by a premiership team. Our only assets that we can get money for are the latest additions. So let''s see who puts themselves in the shop window or not

We have learned with Adams that he can surprise us, but I doubt that even he will do no more than Josh, Redders and Benno on the bench. Will Fer get a game or either of our faltering strikers?

One argument for a change is that if we don''t know what to expect, neither do Arsenal, so he could catch us and them out! Another might be to hide players wanted by other clubs. I think both points are very slight.

I think that it is risky, and Adams wants a prospect of a good result in case he is interviewed for the manager''s job, and for team pride, never mind supporter pleasure at a good result.

It''s bad enough being relegated, without the pride-damaging bottom place, quite apart from the cost penalty.

[quote user="CanaryOne"]Leave out anybody who has asked for a move and take it from there .
[/quote]

^^^^^--------Perfect and reasonable logic-------^^^^^

Morty, you''re quite correct, each position is worth £1.8million. So it would be a ridiculous, considering the amount of money we''re about to lose with relegation, to give that up just to start some youth players.

Would like to see Loza used off the bench. I would personally go with:

Ruddy

Martin Bennett Turner Olsson

Johnson Tettey

Snodgrass Howson Redmond

Hooper

Bunn

Whittaker

Garrido

Bennett

Loza

Fer

RVW

I would love to see a line up with one or two of the youngsters in. I don''t think the £1.8M means much as we don''t really look capable of beating any Arsenal line up. It shouldn''t be the reason for naming a line up.

I would like to see Redmond tried centrally again. I would like to see Snodgrass tried in the middle against a team that will allow him to play. Then it doesn''t really matter what foot he kicks with!

So for me its:

Ruddy

Martin Bennet Turner Olsson

Howson Tettey Johnson Snodgrass Bennett

Redmond

I''m not bothered about the subs as we don''t really have a great deal to choose from.

For information only, but with some relevance to this thread:

[URL=http://s1063.photobucket.com/user/roysome2/media/emerits_zpsac1b9ff4.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t515/roysome2/emerits_zpsac1b9ff4.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

From today''s Times.

You really think Fulham can beat Palace. Dispirited, dejected Fulham against a Crystal Palace team lit up by Palace fresh from a spectacular comeback. No way.

The extra £1.2 or £1.8m will go to pay off Hughton and his wasters.

Neil Adams has made it clear he wants the managers job, so to suggest he will go with anything other than his strongest team is daft.