Sign in to follow this  
skeps

Malky settles legal action with Cardiff

[quote user="skippdogg"]and is free to take another job. ssn[/quote]

The stage is set. Let''s welcome back the Captain.

i agree, i think its going to be malky and adams. im more than happy with that. well compared to the twats on here saying Warnock.

Neyul has said in his press conference that he''d find it tough to go back to the academy now and wants the top job, but would be prepared to work as part of the first team setup.

Nailed on Malky and Neyul isn''t it.

All things considered I wouldn''t be unhappy with Malky, with Adams as coach.However once we get to the Premier league...

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]

Neyul has said in his press conference that he''d find it tough to go back to the academy now and wants the top job, but would be prepared to work as part of the first team setup.

Nailed on Malky and Neyul isn''t it.

[/quote]
Starting to seem more and more likely. I''d actually be okay with that.

Oh dear. Mackay is Hootun Mk. IISmacks of your board just trying to appease the fans and paper the cracks with a sentimental appointment.

[quote user="portman_king"]Oh dear. Mackay is Hootun Mk. IISmacks of your board just trying to appease the fans and paper the cracks with a sentimental appointment.[/quote]Do you just post here when your sister is busy with one of her other siblings?

Ok if it is him why not bring Fleming in alongside Adams as his assistants.

Plenty of experience AND I can''t see anyone shirking under those three

Portman King, I''ve seen a number of your posts, some of which have been well-reasoned, others provocative, but I must disagree on this point. Regardless of MM''s association with NCFC he would be a frontrunner for the job given his achievements with Cardiff and Watford (on a shoestring budget). I have my reservations about the style of play that he would adopt, but I am confident that he would bring success. I would still prefer Steve Clarke, but I would not be unhappy with Malky.

That''s great news. I put this in a previous thread about the matter and it doesn''t appear to be too far-fetched now.

"It had crossed my mind that Malky had already been lined up but that is has been kept under wraps because of his impending court battle with Cardiff.

I suppose, though, that he would have been seen at Norwich matches if this had been the case, but then again he might have kept away for the sake of secrecy or whatever."

Hopefully there will be an announcement after Saturday''s game,.

The quicker this matter is put in place the quicker the Club can prepare for next season.

Could be going to West Ham hes 2nd fav for that job , keep everything crossed hes not coming here .

[quote user="morty"]Awwww, I think someone needs his afternoon nap[:(][/quote]Or his nappy changed this afternoon. [;)]

FAO Patches O''Hoolahan:I was referring to Mackay being Hootun Mk II in terms of playing style only.Mackay''s

Cardiff side last season was dire to watch more often than not. He did a

reasonable job with Watford, but again it was with a direct style. I

certainly don''t think your current playing squad would fit the mould of a

Mackay side.

I don''t see why Adams would find it "tough" to go back to managing the academy. He clearly has had success with them, none with the first team thus far, and also has only been in the job 5 minutes.

[quote user="portman_king"]FAO Patches O''Hoolahan:I was referring to Mackay being Hootun Mk II in terms of playing style only.Mackay''s

Cardiff side last season was dire to watch more often than not. He did a

reasonable job with Watford, but again it was with a direct style. I

certainly don''t think your current playing squad would fit the mould of a

Mackay side.[/quote]

Elliott Bennett, Redmond and the Murhpy''s would certainly suit a direct style. Doesn''t Mackay like to play 4-4-2 with attacking wingers? Couple that with Olsson and a new right-back or even Russ getting up and down the right side and we could do well. Becchio up front and Hooper. Howson and Tettey/BJ in the middle. Turner and Bennett at the heart of defence. Chances for Loza, Morris, McGeehan..? Plus anyone else we bring in

That wasnt Mackays style in the championship tho. I dont think anyone with Mick Mccarthy as manager should be commenting on style of play.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]I don''t see why Adams would find it "tough" to go back to managing the academy. He clearly has had success with them, none with the first team thus far, and also has only been in the job 5 minutes.[/quote]He has said he wants the managers job if he wasnt to get it i would guess he would be off to pastures new .

[quote user="Hughtons Anti Football"]That wasnt Mackays style in the championship tho. I dont think anyone with Mick Mccarthy as manager should be commenting on style of play.[/quote]

Yes but he''s one of the boys, says it like it is and even drops the occasional expletive for effect. Mick and Tesser (to say nothing of Didsy, Murphs, Cressy and the rest of the boys) make such a happy bunch so are therefore destined for top-six next season.

As plain as the nose on Mick McCarthy''s face. (Eh?)

[quote user="CanaryOne"][quote user="alex_ncfc"]I don''t see why Adams would find it "tough" to go back to managing the academy. He clearly has had success with them, none with the first team thus far, and also has only been in the job 5 minutes.[/quote]He has said he wants the managers job if he wasnt to get it i would guess he would be off to pastures new .[/quote]

what radio norfolk