Sign in to follow this  
Pabs

Troy Deeney, Leandro Ulloa, Chris Martin (?!),

If we are looking for a central striker with some strength and bottle and goal scoring experience in the championship we should look at these three.

Ok, maybe Martin is a bit tongue in cheek - sure he is happy at Derby and they will likely get promoted... But the other two have really impressed this season.

I like Deeney alot but i think he will go to the prem now. What about Danny Graham, great at this level, will be available but hevmight want to stay up north now. I like the look of Assombalonga at posh, great finisher and quick. Sam Baldock is a player who belongs in a higher level than league 1. Whoever they are i think we will be after a couple.

Hooper will be immense at champ level and becchio is proven at that level but i just wonder how much either of them still want to be here. I think teams could be in for Hooper and i just wonder if Becchio has had enough as he doesnt even get on bench.

Hooper hardly made a name for himself last season, I think he needs a good season in the championship to re-establish his himself.

As for Becchio, I hope he is able to just write last season off, and look forward to a new start with a new manager.

He had scored over 20 goals by the January when he came, you couldn''t ask for a better Championship striker than that.

I really hope they both stay.

Becchio looked very immobile and from what I have seen would need tactics to cater for this.

Danny Graham very good player at this level and should be looked at.

Deeney would be awful in this team and benefits directly from the way Watford play, here he''d be awful and a malcontent. No 1500% percent,

Ulloa might work out and wouldn''t have an issue with.

Martin, no.