Sign in to follow this  
morty

Russel Martin interview.

Good stuff, well worth a watch.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHuDydxmrYM&feature=youtu.be

[quote user="Phillip J Fry"]Poor Russel Martin, always the one they shove in front of the camera.
Must be because of his dashing good looks [;)]
[/quote]

Or that he can string a sentence together.

I think the lost identity thing was very interesting and hit the nail on the head. He''s a good lad and obviously cares a great deal.

skippdogg wrote the following post at 09/05/2014 7:59 PM:

where is bassong?

Hopefully at the airport!

Reading between the lines I think he was upset to see Holt go, not just because they got on well, Holt was a huge part of our club and the lost identity line confirmed that for me, also agree with above he doesn''t seem to think much of Hughton, couple of sly digs in there, good lad!

Him or Howson for skipper next year I think.

Absolute class from Martin.

The "Identity" comment and trying to do things a little too quick, absolutely spot on in my opinion.

It seems some need to watch it again as they missed part it is a collective game and it''s the players who play the game. Obvious but too many on here are oblivious of the obvious.

Yep Top bloke. Always impresses at media interviews. Sadly and significantly one of the only praises given by MOTD to the club was his interview after an away game (can''t remember which game) Unlike many on here I rated him as a centre half. Even at full back, when allowed, he was one of our better attacking options but then he has suffered at the black hands of Hughton and his mates.

Well done Russ. Now lets hit the Championship running

I think some people''s real issue are clear. Utterly disgusting despicable low life scum.

Some people did to take a good hard look at their attitudes

[quote user="T"]Some people did to take a good hard look at their attitudes[/quote]What are you actually on about?

I think the issue is that Bury Yellow perhaps needs to choose his words more carefully.

[quote user="Nuff Said"]I think the issue is that Bury Yellow perhaps needs to choose his words more carefully.[/quote]Seriously?I am assuming either a spell check issue or poor choice of words, rather than jumping to a conclusion.Depends if you are looking for something to take issue with, or not, I guess.