Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

If the Arsenal game is a dead rubber will you boycott it?

[quote user="CANARYKING"][quote user="Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ."]One thing is for certain, come the full time whistle the players will applaud the crowd, giving it the faux devastation and apologetic body language. And the happy clapping bumpkins that fill carrow road will buy into the whole charade, give them a rousing round of applause, massaging their overpaid egos, congratulating them on their abject failure. Because that''s what real supporters do apparently. Sickening.[/quote]

Suggest you s... o... And never go near CR again, or maybe you never go anyway. This is my club, I support them through the good times and bad. Believe me in 55 years there has been plenty of both. I''d still go if they were in the Conference.[/quote]Well said that man[Y]

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]So, it''s a dead rubber. Oh no! Cry some, we can still be relegated in a higher position. But, it is really, isn''t it. I bet the Chelsea performance will ensure our failed players get lots of undeserved appreciation. I just wonder whether supporters will voice their disapproval of the failure of the Board and former manager. I bet they don''t. They have been mollified and will sit politely and applaud. I expect a forelock tugging full house.[/quote]

Can you imagine what it would have been like if they had not cynically removed CH when they did?

The intention was to retain until the season end, WBA result and the reaction of the crowd meant replace or face even more hostility over the last home games.

Adams was a "gamble" that could not fail. He gets the points everyone is happy,.

Fails, as has happened and they have removed the heat from the situation.

Very clever Mr McNally, a politicians move of the highest order

[/quote]

Cynically? Really??

McNally may have his bad points but he''s been nothing but honest throughout this including saying why he kept faith and why he eventually lost faith. What is cynical about it?

Oh do stop sucking up to McNally, Nigel. He chose Hughton, he got it badly wrong and sacking him was admitting he got it wrong and so he gambled with the Clubs future and lost attempting to save himself losing face.

You really have turned into an old sap haven''t you Rudolph. I remember back when things were difficult you had some backbone. You''d have been one of the first supporters we''d call on when the going got tough. Have you made up your mind about tomorrow yet? Are you going to show some backbone and buy a ticket to leave your seat empty? Or are you going to sit in judgement of others regaleing to us all what we should have done on here sometime after the game when you can be bothered?

You know, when men refused to fight in the second world war, their medical papers were stamped with the letters "LMF" which stood for "Lack of moral fibre"I think thats quite appropriate here.

Well, I''m driving up for the game tomorrow, it''ll be the best part of a 6 hour round trip - tbh I didn''t really give missing the match much thought.

At the other end of things a Manc mate of mine is going up to see his beloved Man City win the title v WHU and I could''ve possibly gone to that, but wasn''t interested.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Well, I''m driving up for the game tomorrow, it''ll be the best part of a 6 hour round trip - tbh I didn''t really give missing the match much thought.

At the other end of things a Manc mate of mine is going up to see his beloved Man City win the title v WHU and I could''ve possibly gone to that, but wasn''t interested.[/quote]Good man, proper fan[Y]

I live in Kent so I guess I could of had an excuse not to bother, trains on a Sunday, work next day etc.. but no I am still going. See this season off for good, let the players know that DO care (as we aaw with Russ Martin in his interview this week) we are behind them.. boycotts and empty seats, how is that helping anyone?

[quote user="Spillay"]I live in Kent so I guess I could of had an excuse not to bother, trains on a Sunday, work next day etc.. but no I am still going. See this season off for good, let the players know that DO care (as we aaw with Russ Martin in his interview this week) we are behind them.. boycotts and empty seats, how is that helping anyone?[/quote]Good man also[Y]