Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

If the Arsenal game is a dead rubber will you boycott it?

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Downgraded by the self appointed bully boy, ooh!ouch! Why should I care about your opinion? You have been proven wrong comprehensively.[/quote]

All the outers were right

[/quote]

Based on....?

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

I made it perfectly clear that I thought a boycott was a bad idea actually. Re-read.

No I have not got a season ticket because I am not prepared to travel on a regular basis a round trip of 360 miles or so for ninety minutes of football. Would you?

I am proud to be the ultimate plastic because I have put in my years of supporting my Club and have had a season ticket for years. Now it is not convenient because of my personal circumstances. There are other things in life to consider after all.

I always went to a couple of London games in the past but made a week-end of it and took in a show or something as well.

This is the first season I will not have seen the Canaries live. The reason? Streams.

To me this is an important aspect of the game today and sooner or later the TV companies and footballing authorities will have to bite the bullet and make streaming available legally for like pirate radio stations these will not go away.

I will gladly put a tenner into Canary coffers to have a legitimate stream without the usual problems.

But I have wandered. This is another subject worthy of debate. 

[/quote]

I don''t go with all this "plastic" malarkey. I''ve found fans who can''t make the games to be as passionate as those who do. You will see this on Rays Funds where some of our most supportive PUPs are those who can''t get to games. I''ve been lucky enough to meet some of these in person and they are as passionate about our club as us who are lucky enough to go every game. But this thread is different because it''s about those who do go to games.

I get it about streams. But I would always go to a game rather than watch it on tv or a stream. The two are chalk and cheese. Over the years I''ve been to football matches with all kinds of people. Some didn''t really like football but went for the tribal experience. I''ve known blind people who went. It''s a little more common now because they can soak in the atmosphere and listen to the commentary but back in the 60s before the commentaries started there was a blind guy who stood in the river end relying on his friend to tell him what was happening. He loved being part of the whole experience. Over the years I''ve met hundreds of supporters who go to games. They are all different and enjoy various aspects. I''m pretty lucky because I enjoy the whole experience and the streams don''t even come close for me.

[quote user="Pauls Ferry"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Downgraded by the self appointed bully boy, ooh!ouch! Why should I care about your opinion? You have been proven wrong comprehensively.[/quote]

[/quote]

Based on....?

[/quote]The fact Hughton has taken us down.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="Pauls Ferry"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Downgraded by the self appointed bully boy, ooh!ouch! Why should I care about your opinion? You have been proven wrong comprehensively.[/quote]

[/quote]

Based on....?

[/quote]

The fact Hughton has taken us down.
[/quote]

Dear Citizen:

It may look inevitable, it does seem probable, the mountain may seem high. However, it is NOT a fact....yet. So, just like in boxing, we may be down ( in the bottom three ) but we are not yet out.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Yankee. I think our only remaining realistic objective is to avoid finishing bottom.[/quote]

That''s the spirit!!

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Morty is there any point in you posting on here?

Why can''t you be nice? Your a nasty piece of work pal. Waiting to jump on any poster with a tirade of abuse. Your wrong on most occasions, my guess is deliberately to cause hostility.

Do your self a favour and grow up. You act like a tw@t.[/quote]Can you see the irony in your post at all?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"]Morty is there any point in you posting on here?

Why can''t you be nice? Your a nasty piece of work pal. Waiting to jump on any poster with a tirade of abuse. Your wrong on most occasions, my guess is deliberately to cause hostility.

Do your self a favour and grow up. You act like a tw@t.[/quote]Can you see the irony in your post at all?[/quote]

Not going into this again. Just grow up and post or f@ck off!

Morty tries to be nasty; I doubt he tries to be wrong. I wonder whether he is really just lonely.

Anyway, Nigel, we shall see. I guess the weekend matches will dictate. And for someone easily pleased, or confused, as you seem to be I guess it doesn''t matter.

With 22,000 season ticket holders and a few hundred of them being Pinkun posters the question doesn''t just have to be about you.

Yes Rudolph, with 22,000 season ticket holders it is only very slightly about me but not at all about you...

Except maybe if the boycotters suddenly start to feel a little mercenary you may be able to bike up on the day for a buy back[;)]

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Morty is there any point in you posting on here? Why can''t you be nice? Your a nasty piece of work pal. Waiting to jump on any poster with a tirade of abuse. Your wrong on most occasions, my guess is deliberately to cause hostility. Do your self a favour and grow up. You act like a tw@t.[/quote]

Huzzah![;)]

[quote user="GC"]The irony on the above post is hilarious.[/quote]Bless.You must be pretty easily pleased.

[quote user="GC"]Wow, you really are an aggressive creature aren''t you.[/quote]Where was I aggressive to you?Are you here to talk about Norwich City, or just here for an argument?

So, it''s a dead rubber.

Oh no! Cry some, we can still be relegated in a higher position.

But, it is really, isn''t it.

I bet the Chelsea performance will ensure our failed players get lots of undeserved appreciation.

I just wonder whether supporters will voice their disapproval of the failure of the Board and former manager. I bet they don''t. They have been mollified and will sit politely and applaud.

I expect a forelock tugging full house.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]So, it''s a dead rubber. Oh no! Cry some, we can still be relegated in a higher position. But, it is really, isn''t it. I bet the Chelsea performance will ensure our failed players get lots of undeserved appreciation. I just wonder whether supporters will voice their disapproval of the failure of the Board and former manager. I bet they don''t. They have been mollified and will sit politely and applaud. I expect a forelock tugging full house.[/quote]

Can you imagine what it would have been like if they had not cynically removed CH when they did?

The intention was to retain until the season end, WBA result and the reaction of the crowd meant replace or face even more hostility over the last home games.

Adams was a "gamble" that could not fail. He gets the points everyone is happy,.

Fails, as has happened and they have removed the heat from the situation.

Very clever Mr McNally, a politicians move of the highest order

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]So, it''s a dead rubber.

Oh no! Cry some, we can still be relegated in a higher position.

But, it is really, isn''t it.

I bet the Chelsea performance will ensure our failed players get lots of undeserved appreciation.

I just wonder whether supporters will voice their disapproval of the failure of the Board and former manager. I bet they don''t. They have been mollified and will sit politely and applaud.

I expect a forelock tugging full house.[/quote]

But you were never going, were you?

You are just going to do exactly the same as you do for every other game - sit at home. How is that a protest? If you''d made the effort to actually go to a game, perhaps the board would have sat up and taken notice...

*nudge, nudge*

"What Michael?"

"Rudolph Hucker off of that there Pink''Un Messageboard is here!!!"

"Christ on a bike!!! Does DM know? The natives are clearly unhappy..."

Instead, you just do what you always do and then have the audacity to criticise those that go to every game for doing what they always do.

I don''t think it''s your forelock you spend your time tugging.

Can we please not ''do a Newcastle'' and make ourselves look cringey and pathetic by having a self-entitled boycott of a home game...

If this is going to be our last game in the Premier League for who knows how long can we not spend it portraying our fans to be a bunch of babies throwing our toys out the pram. Instead I''d rather go out with a bang, hopefully convincing some of our better players that we''re behind them ready to bounce straight back up next year.

Just my opinion...

[quote user="Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ."]One thing is for certain, come the full time whistle the players will applaud the crowd, giving it the faux devastation and apologetic body language. And the happy clapping bumpkins that fill carrow road will buy into the whole charade, give them a rousing round of applause, massaging their overpaid egos, congratulating them on their abject failure. Because that''s what real supporters do apparently. Sickening.[/quote]

Suggest you s... o... And never go near CR again, or maybe you never go anyway. This is my club, I support them through the good times and bad. Believe me in 55 years there has been plenty of both. I''d still go if they were in the Conference.