Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

Darren Eadie just on Talksport

Basically said Hughtons tactics were woeful and last seasons last 2 games papered over so many cracks, when we beat West Ham we played poor, Adams not good enough to be manager

also said new manager should never have set foot in Colney before.

I totally agree with everything he said.

The job should just go to the best man - whether they have a history with the club or not.

Didnt Eadie back Gunn to be manager at the time?

Didnt hear him, but why say the manager must be new to Colney?

I can understand not mindlessly preferring someone with a City connection but it''s a plus for someone who ticks all the boxes, surely?

[quote user="Year of the tiger"]Fine but who should the job go to. All the people saying no to Malky, NA etc don''t come up with any names[/quote]

F*ck me ! You obviously don''t read this forum then !

Every suggestion from getting Lambert back to appointing Saddam Hussein !!

for some reason I think eadie has a problem with neil adams even when we sacked hoots and we played well and different all he would say was played well but end of the day we got no points to put a downer on it ! I don''t know if anything is in it ???? ps I don''t like eadie think he is a jumped up little $hit for the record ...........

hes full of 5h1t

on many occasions over the season he said back the manager when people called in and said hughton should go/it wasnt working etc etc

funny how he didnt call all these obvious problems at the time

I guess during the season Darren was taking the diplomatic middle-ground. Given his association with all things Norwich of course he has his own opinions - as a family friend I''ve heard quite a few first hand. Wouldn''t be ethical to expand on here though...