Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Is Malky going to be announced as new manager tomorrow?

Yep.

Wiz and Rudolph Hucker are the match mascots, Nutty Nigel is a ball boy and Delia is racing Mike WJ in the hamster wheels at half time.

Has been a few days since relegation was all but confirmed so a move for a new manager could have certainly already been made. I took McNally''s words as Adams will keep the job if he keeps us up.Doubt it would be announced on a Sunday evening though even if it was 100% tied up.

[quote user="KeiranShikari"]Has been a few days since relegation was all but confirmed so a move for a new manager could have certainly already been made. I took McNally''s words as Adams will keep the job if he keeps us up.Doubt it would be announced on a Sunday evening though even if it was 100% tied up. [/quote]Adams himself let it slip in an interview, a few days ago, that he is only in until the end of the season.

McKay is now favourite for the West Brom job , 2nd favourite for the West Ham job , i doubt he will commit to a Championship club if he thinks he has a chance of a top flight job .

Surely those odds must be wrong - you''ve even telling us all week how awful Malky would be, so how is it that PL sides are apparently going for him?!

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Surely those odds must be wrong - you''ve even telling us all week how awful Malky would be, so how is it that PL sides are apparently going for him?![/quote]

Chris Hughton is also strongly tipped for the West Brom job.

Interesting Tweets from Holtamania, he''s certainly no bullsh*tter:

@Holtamania: Norwich will have a new manager by Friday.

@Holtamania: Other things I heard tonight that are no surprise: Snod is off and Bassong is too.

@Holtamania: Other things: McN is said to accept he''s f**ked up this season and wants to fix it.

@Holtamania: He''s also said to be pretty f**ked off with all of last seasons summer signings, except Olsson.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Interesting Tweets from Holtamania, he''s certainly no bullsh*tter:

@Holtamania: Norwich will have a new manager by Friday.

@Holtamania: Other things I heard tonight that are no surprise: Snod is off and Bassong is too.

@Holtamania: Other things: McN is said to accept he''s f**ked up this season and wants to fix it.

@Holtamania: He''s also said to be pretty f**ked off with all of last seasons summer signings, except Olsson.[/quote]

Interesting maybe .... but sounds more like some ones vivid imagination to me !

From what I''ve seen of Holtamania he seems pretty clued up and quite sensible.

I don''t think he''s said anything that is too much of a leap.

Adams saying yesterday that he would not be against being part of a new management without being the manager indicates he knows somethings occurring behind the scenes?

[quote user="kingsway"]Adams saying yesterday that he would not be against being part of a new management without being the manager indicates he knows somethings occurring behind the scenes?[/quote]

Actually ..if you read again what he said ,, it was that if he was invited to be part of a team, but not as manager,, he would have to consider the situation.

Not quite the same thing .

Absolutely no chance of an announcement to be made tomorrow but also agree that it will be less than a week before we are told the clubs direction at a season closing press conference.

We are attractive to a wide group of potential managers, we have a very good core of championship quality players - try and keep as much quality as possible and get them playing with a clear style and team spirit - our last two promotions came on the back of the whole squad knowing the teams style, their role within it when called upon because the manager set a clear direction.

Strong mental attitude the core to the players fulfilling their potential, it was missing this year, as Nutty might say, grow some.

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]Absolutely no chance of an announcement to be made tomorrow but also agree that it will be less than a week before we are told the clubs direction at a season closing press conference.

We are attractive to a wide group of potential managers, we have a very good core of championship quality players - try and keep as much quality as possible and get them playing with a clear style and team spirit - our last two promotions came on the back of the whole squad knowing the teams style, their role within it when called upon because the manager set a clear direction.

Strong mental attitude the core to the players fulfilling their potential, it was missing this year, as Nutty might say, grow some.[/quote]

Knowing a few brummies'' as I do I have been lead to believe Malky is destined to be manager at the Hawthorns next season, I really do hope so

[quote user="shefcanary"]James Nursey just tweeted WBA role is between Malky and Hoots! God help ''em either way.....[/quote]

What evils have they done to deserve this I ask?

There are more experienced Championship managers out there than Malky. I''m inclined to agree with Eadie that we need someone with no previous association with our club - hopefully that might imply Warnock is in the running.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="shefcanary"]James Nursey just tweeted WBA role is between Malky and Hoots! God help ''em either way.....[/quote]

What evils have they done to deserve this I ask?

[/quote]

Wiz, I thought it was a result of one of your hex''s because they stayed up and we didn''t?

The Board, having presumably consulted advisers, may have a short list of players to approach. On the other hand they may wish to see who more widely might be interested, and thus advertise.

So far we have some of us urging Malky, but the Board may have other ideas and wish to interview all of them. Some of them may be under contract, so compensation may arise if appointed.

It would nice to have someone in post this week, but after seeing Hughton flop despite good reports they may decide to look at the field more carefully. I have my doubts that we shall know anything in the next seven days.