Sign in to follow this  
manbearpig

Bellamy on Mackay

Interesting comments from when it started going wrong with Tan. The bit that got me was the ''''players running through brick walls for him'''' just reminded me of another manager ;)

metro.co.uk/2013/10/14/stunned-craig-bellamy-backs-malky-mackay-over-cardiff-citys-sacking-of-iain-moody-4145046/

Bellamy on Mackay = stuff in the minds eye that is seriously needing a pint of Optrex.

Maybe bellars fancies a last season back with us :-D Mackay for me is a total no brainer the more I think about it.

I agree the more I think about it the more I hope it really does happen. The people that keep going on about the ''''brand of football'''' he plays is ridiculous, yeah we would all love to watch a great game of football and win but sometimes you have to play ugly and the result at the end of the day is the important thing.

Would you have cheered gladly if Pulis had been appointed last Christmas?

[quote user="K Lo"]Would you have cheered gladly if Pulis had been appointed last Christmas?[/quote]

No but wish we had got him now

Bellamy also confirms in his book just how much improvement Malky brought to basic discipline at Cardiff after Dave Jones left. Players were left in no doubt what they needed to do. 

Appears similar to the ''JFDI'' management style Paul Lambert instigated when he first arrived at Norwich!

I wouldn''t read into it. Whilst it praises him, this season Malky had a falling out with Bellamy and was often made to travel to games and not play a part, at Palace and Chelsea he travelled and was told he wouldn''t be playing so would stay on the coach. Craig Bellamy is nothing more than a liar, a hypocrite and a no-neck false hero. You are more than welcome to take the 30-35k a week hasbeen

Whereas I am not against Malky I would prefer to hear what Bellamy has to say about him now as opposed to when he was playing for him.