Sign in to follow this  
Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . .

From the BBC website

Norwich''s players have stayed on the pitch after the final whistle to

complete a lap of honour. Plenty of fans have stuck about at Carrow Road

to applaud them as well.Laughable, cringeworthy, tinpot, family day out, happy clapping bumpkins. That is all.

Agreed. Not only have they been poor all season, most of them couldn''t be arsed today, shows what they think of the fans and the club yet they still get applauded!

Yea because what happened this season was totally acceptable...

[quote user="AndyCanary"]I''m so cross at those plastic fans at the game, I say sat from behind my computer screen at home..[/quote]

Some of us live to far away or can''t afford to shell out £70 off for the day out just to watch a meaningless game where 8 players predictably didn''t even turn up. Fair play to them for going and supporting through the game but that team did not deserve to be applauded off, it kind of sets a low standard and makes us look tin pot

God forbid the couple of thousand Arsenal fans that stayed around after the game would think that the club who''ve just been relegated out of their league are tin pot...

[quote user="Darth Catbeard The Old"]Agreed. Not only have they been poor all season, most of them couldn''t be arsed today, shows what they think of the fans and the club yet they still get applauded!

Yea because what happened this season was totally acceptable...[/quote]

I applauded those players that had seemed to give effort throughout the season. As they were together it was difficult to pick out the individuals.

If the club had let them out one at a time we could have applauded the ones who gave a toss and ignored those that didn''t.

I would never boo!

OTBC.