Sign in to follow this  
#

Get Chris Martin back asap!

So Wiz, you''re agreeing that Martin wasn''t good enough for the PL? Yet not a few days ago you were laying into Hughton for letting him go from the PL?

[quote user="splutcho"]So Wiz, you''re agreeing that Martin wasn''t good enough for the PL? Yet not a few days ago you were laying into Hughton for letting him go from the PL?[/quote]

If you say so sweetie.

I''ll not waste my breath arguing with you tonight.

[quote user="morty"]No need to be abusive Wiz, I understand that you''re likely embarrassed because you have been made to look a bit silly.

Again.

[:)]
[/quote]

Another prediction spot on!

Just asking the question Wiz. It''s not that you don''t want to argue, it''s that once again all your crap has caught up with you and once again you don''t have a leg to stand on.

What do you think Wiz? Shouldn''t we just forget about Martin as he''s had a decent season for Derby and would cost a few bob? Instead what do you think about approaching Flecky to pull on the yellow and green again? We let him go far too early IMO.How about Sutton or Ekoku? Or if we get get any of them may be we could approach Robert Rosario?

[quote user="splutcho"]Just asking the question Wiz. It''s not that you don''t want to argue, it''s that once again all your crap has caught up with you and once again you don''t have a leg to stand on.[/quote]

[IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Laughing/drunk-irish-048.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"]No need to be abusive Wiz, I understand that you''re likely embarrassed because you have been made to look a bit silly.Again.[:)][/quote]

Another prediction spot on!

[/quote]Seeing as I had just been posting on another thread, yeah, its right up there with the rest of your "mythical" predictions[Y]

Notice:

I''m just ignoring you wiz bashes for tonight..........I''m in too good a mood.

My mate JD''s just popped round. [:O]

Notice:

I''m just ignoring you wiz bashes for tonight..........I''m in too good a mood.

My mate JD''s just popped round. [:O]