Sign in to follow this  
stroud canary

Lawro Predicts...

What does Lawro know, anyway? His predictions are never controversial-he always errs on the cautious side and backs the "big boys". Still, do we really care about any so-called expert''s forecasts? They can say what they like before a match but what ever they predict is not going to have any influence on the outcome. After all, who in their right mind would have confidently predicted: Norwich City 2 Man Utd 0.

Always makes me laugh when people get upset with predictions that go against City, off course Lawro always backs the bigs boys, hence they are the big boys.

Norwich have hardly defied the critics this year with there results, why should one result(albiet brilliant) change that. We are bottom off course

That said i think we''ve got a pretty good chance of giving them a game tonight.

2 - 1 CITY!!!!

What made you think i was upset, Rob, me old mate? I was merely stating the fact that i dont pay much attention to what the so-called experts say, is that ok with you? If it isnt tough! However, I do get upset when people like you come on here and totally misinterpret what im trying to say. Finally, Im quite philosophical about the outcome of tonight''s match as the season''s all but over for us. If we could win the game I would be delighted, if we lose I certainly wont be considering jumping into the Wensum.

[quote]What made you think i was upset, Rob, me old mate? I was merely stating the fact that i dont pay much attention to what the so-called experts say, is that ok with you? If it isnt tough! However, I do ...[/quote]

Why not Stephen?, I''ve already got my wellies on!.