Sign in to follow this  
The Great Mass Debater

How do you feel at his moment?

So its all done and dusted. We know where we''ll be playing next season. Whilst there is speculation, there is no certainty that any particular player will leave or for a paltry price. Nor do we yet know who the manager will be.

I suppose feelings can be divided into how you feel about what has gone, and how you feel about what is to come.

I personally feel frustrated that relegation has happened, as I feel this was all avoidable, but its been on the cards for a long time, so Im not nearly as gutted as when we have been relegated before.

In terms of the future its difficult when there is so much uncertainty. I dont think relegation will be the end of the club, as financially I think we''re in a decent position, we also have some good players who could do the job in the championship, or provide us with significant funds if they leave. Its hard to feel positive when you''ve just been relegated. But, as the line from Fight Club goes - ''its only after you''ve lost everything, that you are free to do anything''. I dont feel like our hand will be forced too much, nor do I feel we that things are desperate like with previous relegations. There is a lot of potential for positive changes to come in, of course what we all fear is a slide back into mediocrity. Personally though, I feel we will be challenging for the play-offs at least next season, so its disappointing, but I feel the future is certainly not all doom and gloom.

So how do you feel right now? About whats been and gone, and about whats yet to come? Hopeful, or hopeless?

Not that bad really. I''ve been expecting relegation since we lost to Fulham (A) so it certainally hasn''t come as a shock and the fact we were out of it before this game meant that there isn''t really a sense of disappointment (that came after Fulham as well...)

Strange feelings for me as this has been on the cards for weeks. TBH i dont really feel anything we have sleep walked into relegation .

Pretty down in the dumps and not very optimistic about our future. It seems most of our players will leave and it''s hard to get excited about the championship lower reaches which is where we''ll find ourselves. I feel severely let down by the boards handling of the managerial situation. We are a laughing stock.

For me it was after the West Brom game. I refused to talk to anyone after that game. Like Kieran I''m happy that this god awful season is over.

Hopeful that next season we might try and play attacking football rather than the turgid, 10 men behind the ball, let''s try and win 1-0 football we have seen for two years now.

A strange feeling of not actually caring what player leaves or not. No more heroes....

Cheated - we should not have gone down & the Directors have failed in their duties by not getting rid of Hughton sooner.

Frustrated and not bothered whether our "big" players leave, but still excited in the potential gems we have of Loza, the Murphy''s, McGeehan, Morris as well as return of Rudd and seeing Elliott back to full fitness. We can win the Championship first time but wholesale changes needed.

Many clubs will announce their retained list on Monday or Tuesday but I guess we won''t be able to join them.

The stupidity of leaving it until 5 games from the end to relieve us of the pain Hughton was inflicting, means Adams won''t be our new manager and the new guy won''t have a reliable dossier on our squad. So he will have to rely on others opinions.

That means we will start weeks behind the majority of Championship clubs who will be retaining the same management teams.

It appears that once again the charming, loyal but totally inept NCFC board have put the club in a bad place.

Miserable, flat, bemused and not at all optimistic that we are going to make the right decisions over the coming months

sad and resigned, yet really very pissed of.

Also exceedingly thankful I won''t have to see crap like Hooper, RvW, Turner etc... on the team next year, in fact that alone makes me feel that next season we''ll have a chance.

If Hooper and Turner stick around we''ll be lucky to not get relegated from the Championship.

Down. But not out. We will bounce back next season. We will only lose 3 first choice players IMO. As for Wes, pilkington , van wolf, fox, garrido and becciho. Not bothered if these go. Plus we will have plenty to spend. Just need to get the right manager.

[quote user="jaemae2"]sad and resigned, yet really very pissed of.

Also exceedingly thankful I won''t have to see crap like Hooper, RvW, Turner etc... on the team next year, in fact that alone makes me feel that next season we''ll have a chance.

If Hooper and Turner stick around we''ll be lucky to not get relegated from the Championship.[/quote] turner is clearly our best cb.

Actually that''s Yobo (but yes, he''s not ''ours'') Bassong is 75x the player Turner is but he''s out the door. Yes, Turner is better than Martin and Bennett, that doesn''t say anything though. All it says is we need new CBs as well as new strikers.

Annoyed Hughton signed so many players who didn''t fight for us or their team mates.

What is depressing is the real lack of good calibre managers we can come up with, ones who could create a squad we can gel with to bring back the togetherness.

In our promotion year I remember Billy Davies saying it was difficult to come to Norwich because you sensed the Board, Manager, Team and Fans were all together. It will take a strong Manager and effort from us all to get that back.

Pig sick with it all and angry towards the damn owners, board and Hughton.[:@]

Feeling a strange blend of emotions right now. Disappointment as relegation seemed so avoidable. Annoyed about some of the overpaid players who didn''t give their best for us. Nevertheless, also quite optimistic that with the right appointments, and some decent signing, we will bounce back. I don''t feel like we are on a downward spiral with no hope. We are financially a well run club. I am looking forward to seeing some better football next year and after all it could just turn out to be a great season next year - especially if we dump on the scum and are fighting for promotion.

Strangely quite relieved that its all over.I live in the Wst Midlands and was just listening to the local BBC Radio sports show and it was full of WBA and Villa fans really down and depressed about what they have to look forward to next season.Albion won only 7 games all season, that''s less than 1 every 5 games. At least we have not got that depressing statistic to look forward to next year.

Gutted and disappointed. I hope we can come back next season and challenge near the top but unless we have an inspired manager coming in, I fear we are on a downward spiral again. Not convinced that Malky is the answer.

I feel great

a few pints on the way home helped.

I wanted \Hughton gone at the end of last season and thought we would be relegated early on this season.

I am now looking froward to next season and seeing us being competetive again

I feel better being in championship than looking forward to us struggling in the prem again

Could even apreciate Ramseys goal today

I''ve felt disappointed for a few days.

Relieved it''s over.

Glad we won''t have to put up with all the BPL media bullsh*** surrounding the top clubs.

Hopeful we will win a few games next season.

[quote user="nulli secundus"]I''ve felt disappointed for a few days.

Relieved it''s over.

Glad we won''t have to put up with all the BPL media bullsh*** surrounding the top clubs.

Hopeful we will win a few games next season.[/quote]Yeah pretty much this.Knew we were down as soon as we lost to West Brom, but still gutted.

[quote user="nulli secundus"]I''ve felt disappointed for a few days.

Relieved it''s over.

Hopeful we will win a few games next season.[/quote]Yeah pretty much this.Knew we were down as soon as we lost to West Brom, but still gutted.