Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Lambert to Celtic Lennon to Norwich

Lamberts odds cut to be next Celtic manager.

Villa fans singing "your getting sacked in the morning" to lambert at game today.

I think I am right in the fact that lambert has expressed his desire to manage celtic at the end of his career, could be wrong though

I thought he dismissed managing Celtic because of all the unwanted hastle and nastiness that comes with it.

Where now for Lambert then? Looks as though he is on his way out and there won''t be any offers on the table from the Premier League. Massive mistake to leave us for Villa, that has back fired for everyone involved.

Mellow yellow 4 ever wrote the following post at 11/05/2014 9:01 PM:

He has expressed a wish to never manage a team in Scotland again.

That was during the Tony Mowbray era when he was having a great time here,I suspect things may have changed since then.

I don''t think it would have changed. He made reference to the level of personal abuse that comes with playing or managing Celtic and stated it was a job he wouldn''t be interested in for those and other reasons.

Yes he did say that JF apologies.

I just think that if he''s out of a job his old club might be appealing, have to wait and see.

Multiple rumours coming out from Villa Park that Randy Lerner is selling the club in the summer, and that the new owners want to bring their own manager in. Lambert''s been living on borrowed time for a while now, especially after Karsa & Culverhouse got suspended. After two years of treading water, the Villa fans hate his style of football.

One of his quoted reasons for not wanting Celtic was he''d rather be in a City which is united behind one football team.  That was before he moved to Villa...

I see Lambert has said after the 3-0 loss today on the BBC website what an ''amazing achievement'' it is that Villa have been able to stay up. Somehow, I don''t think saying things like this will endear him to Villas support, who seem to think they should be pushing for Champions League football [^o)]

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]I see Lambert has said after the 3-0 loss today on the BBC website what an ''amazing achievement'' it is that Villa have been able to stay up. Somehow, I don''t think saying things like this will endear him to Villas support, who seem to think they should be pushing for Champions League football [^o)][/quote]"I won promotions at Norwich from League One to the Premier League, but I still class this as the best thing I''ve done."

really ?!?!?!?