Sign in to follow this  

Thanks but no thanks Neil.

A brave man to step in when he did but sadly not a lot changed. Hope he goes back to his old job and accepts he is not the man for the job.

What do you expect if you put a radio commentator in charge of the club in the biggest league in the world and people still support this feckless board

I agree Adams shouldn''t get the job but for me his tactics emphasised Hughton hadn''t got anywhere near building a cohesive squad which was most obvious in the range of ''strikers'' available.

It was like juggling soot.

Adams has done nothing to convince me he i anywhere near ready to be City manager and seems to have alienated the bigger players even more than Hughton did.Smacks of going back to ''little old Norwich'' to me.

Hopefully he learns from Gunn''s mistake and realises that he isn''t the man for the job, and walks away. Gunn tried his best and failed, and then tainted his reputation by wanting to stay on when were relegated, and the board were daft enough to let him.But judging by Adams'' recent comments, it seems he does want the job permanently. So hopefully the board learns from the mistakes in 2009 and doesn''t give him the chance. I''d like to think McNally has more sense than that.

Any manager insisting on starting Johnson in a home game, and then takes off an impressive Tettey letting Johnson play on, is not the man to lead us forward.

Johnson is one of the worst footballers ever to grace the hallow turf

when i say today''s team i thought why is he going for a draw? promote him to the u21''s but not good enough to be part of the first team set up.

Of all the names being mentioned, I think I''m warming to Zola more than anyone. I have a feeling he may be the man to rebuild the club''s identity - although he probably wouldn''t get us instant promotion. Long term he could provide more entertaining, enjoyable football, & isn''t that what everybody wants?