Sign in to follow this  
Stowmarket Canary (not Delia)

Ian Abrahams on Twitter

The guy is a complete fool. I have never heard someone so clearly incompetent on the radio. The presenters even get frustrated with him. I know a couple of lads that used to play for West Ham and they said he was like a parasite hanging around at the club.

Would be good in my opinion. A winner with a bit of a nasty streak who isn''t a yes man. There is no way we would have rolled over and died in so many games if he would have been in charge. Or perhaps people just want a NICE man like Hughton was.

During the first half today ,,while sheltering from the rain in the bar, I became engaged in a conversation about the club,, managers ,, situation etc with a friend of mine who happens to be very friendly with some of the players ,,,,, he has in the past introduced me to some of them ,, so no doubting how friendly he is with them .

He told me that he had been told that DM had wanted Hughton gone before xmas ,,,,definitely had Lennon lined up to take over ,,, but Delia and Michael vetoed the move ,,,,,face palm v West Ham anyone ?

So what about now ? Would he still be coming ?

Personally I think not to the Chumpionship.

If there were any truth in the idea that McNally wanted to make a change but was voted down then he''ll be out the door quicker than you can say "Sebastien Bassong".

The guy works for talksport and they are running an article saying Sherwood is the favourite so sounds like he really.isnt in the know

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]If there were any truth in the idea that McNally wanted to make a change but was voted down then he''ll be out the door quicker than you can say "Sebastien Bassong".[/quote]

Why do you say that ? Many a CEO gets outvoted by a board . They don''t walk or get pushed out the door for disagreeing ...can you explain your thought process on this ? I actually believe what I was told .

Because McNally comes across as a very proud, driven and stubborn individual. If we were relegated because he couldn''t make a decision he wanted to I doubt he''d hang around for long.

And now James Nursey tweets Malky holding out for a prem job but hear Lennon very possible . Fingers crossed.

i hope so, we need a whole new managment team, get rid of the rest adams included.

I personally think there is as much chance of getting Lennon in the Championship as there would have been in the Premiership.

As has been said, the man is a winner.

He would not be likely to win anything in the Premiership but in the Championship he would have a golden opportunity of winning something and enhancing his reputation.

I am personally undecided but do think that a ''new broom sweeps clean'' and that we need to clean up a bit.

[quote user="CanaryOne"]And now James Nursey tweets Malky holding out for a prem job but hear Lennon very possible . Fingers crossed.[/quote]

so Nursey is reading this message board then creating unsubstantiated Guff to put on twitter?

Totally agree would be very happy with Lennon

That display by our team today proves we need a clean sweep.

These last two years have witnessed good players reduced to ineffective robots lacking in fitness and direction.

Come in Lennon and kick some asre

malky 2-5

lennon 5-1

say no more, the malky and adams as assistant is a done deal.

shame as i don''t think this will work.

[quote user="skippdogg"]malky 2-5

lennon 5-1

say no more, the malky and adams as assistant is a done deal.

shame as i don''t think this will work.[/quote]

why does everyone seem to think Malky will want Adams as his assistant?

Make no mistake. Malky is not holding out for a Prem job when Norwich are in need of a manager. He''d love to manage here. It''s going to be Malky - can''t see Lennon coming here.

Morty annoys me, but he''s bang on. Nobody knows anything but those who believe Malky would hold out for Prem job and dismiss Norwich out of hand are wrong. He''d love to come here.

[quote user="skippdogg"]malky 2-5 lennon 5-1 say no more, the malky and adams as assistant is a done deal. shame as i don''t think this will work.[/quote]

For once I think City 1st needs to be here.

[quote user="YellowNets1901"]Morty annoys me, but he''s bang on. Nobody knows anything but those who believe Malky would hold out for Prem job and dismiss Norwich out of hand are wrong. He''d love to come here.[/quote]Have you spoken to Malky, and he has told you that he''d love to come here then?