Sign in to follow this  
#

We'll be everyones Cup Final now.

And especially to that blue mob down the road.

Is this a good or bad thing?.............I think its bad.

Yes, we''ll be Leeds'', Forest''s, Cardiff''s, Fulham''s, Wigan''s, Derby''s, Reading''s, Birmingham''s and Brighton''s cup finals. Pull your head out of your arse.

[quote user="splutcho"]Yes, we''ll be Leeds'', Forest''s, Cardiff''s, Fulham''s, Wigan''s, Derby''s, Reading''s, Birmingham''s and Brighton''s cup finals. Pull your head out of your arse.[/quote]

And shove your head up yours pal.

Whatever, you deluded old fool. The sooner you lose the ability to use a computer the better.

[quote user="splutcho"]Whatever, you deluded old fool. The sooner you lose the ability to use a computer the better.[/quote]

You''ll have a long wait, I''ll probably out live you now...........just for spite.

The point Wiz is making is. Teams will generally be up for trying to beat the freshly relegated teams.

Whether you believe it''s an actual phenomenon is personal opinion. But managers in the past has warned it''s a possibility, maybe due to preventing complacency in the ex Prem team thinking it''ll be a walk in the park.

I think as far as recent stature is concerned, Fulham will take that mantle. As is pointed out too, the championship is full of sleeping giants, there is a queue to get promoted.

[quote user="Private Frazer"]The point Wiz is making is. Teams will generally be up for trying to beat the freshly relegated teams. Whether you believe it''s an actual phenomenon is personal opinion. But managers in the past has warned it''s a possibility, maybe due to preventing complacency in the ex Prem team thinking it''ll be a walk in the park.[/quote]

Huzzah!

So Wiz doesn''t want us to be a mediocre Premier League side, neither does he want us to be one of the best sides in the Championship.

So either he expects us to be in the top 10 of the Prem or wants us lingering above the Championship trap door.

Either way, he''s deluded/a binner/ both

[quote user="Canary On The Wire"]So Wiz doesn''t want us to be a mediocre Premier League side, neither does he want us to be one of the best sides in the Championship.

So either he expects us to be in the top 10 of the Prem or wants us lingering above the Championship trap door.

Either way, he''s deluded/a binner/ both[/quote]

We will go up as Champions next May COTW............bookmark it.

I''m not the negative type, I think we have an excellent chance at promotion next season Wiz, provided the summer is handled appropriately.

However, for every little positive ''bookmark'' many posters show that you have made right c0ck ups left right and centre, so it hardly goes any way towards repairing any semblance of respect for your opinions on here

[quote user="Canary On The Wire"]I''m not the negative type, I think we have an excellent chance at promotion next season Wiz, provided the summer is handled appropriately.

However, for every little positive ''bookmark'' many posters show that you have made right c0ck ups left right and centre, so it hardly goes any way towards repairing any semblance of respect for your opinions on here[/quote]

But I have called every promotion and relegation correctly months ahead of time.