Sign in to follow this  
Snoots

Pink'un MB POTS

That''s another season over and what a poor one it was. The Pink''un MB has been a source not only of comfort from fellow fans and posters in the bad times, and how frequent they have been, but also shared enjoyment and exhilaration on those few occasions during the season when we have had something to celebrate.

My Pink''un MB POTS (poster of the season of course) is Ricardo. Great grasp of stats, always constructive and informative and the unstinting contributor of thoroughly enjoyable "reports from the stand" after every home game. Thanks Ricardo.

My candidate for the dubious accolade of Pink''Un MB pantomime villain, a veritable Neil Warnock of the message baords, has to be Wiz. Whatever you think of him he always has something provocative to say and (occasionally) makes some good points. I wouldn''t go so far as to describe Wiz (or is it 1st Wiz now) as a lovable rogue but the MB wouldn''t be the same without him.

Finally, my outright winner for the most short-tempered and most frequent distributor of gratuitous, random and uninventive insults to fellow posters such as "Cock", "Moron" and so on is ........ Morty.