Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Van Wolfswinkel storms out of Carrow Road?!

The rumour on twitter is that Wolfy has just stormed out of CR, got in his car and F**ked right off.

Be interesting to see if this is true!
  1. Well, the Wolf has just stormed out of the club, got in his car and fucked off. See ya...

2. yep, me and dad followed him round as was sure it was him. Got in his Bentley and floored it out of the car park

Thats disappointing both from an attitude point of view, and from the optimistic perspective that if he stays with us, he''d score a hatful in the Championship. Looks instead like it will be bye-bye Wolfie.

More to the point, why is NA not starting with either main striker whilst at home and for a fairly meaningless game?

Is he settling for a draw again as he did last week?

GOOD!!

He''s been pretty well behaved considering the situation throughout the season. I like that he''s fecked off, it shows he has passion.

He didn''t become a bad player overnight, sure his build doesn''t lend itself to this league but you CANNOT deny how Hughton has a track record of taking goal scorers and causing them to have a drought..

Holt, Becchio, RVW, Hooper...

The only person who Hughton allowed to maintain their goal scoring record was Elmander... AND THAT WAS BECAUSE HE NEVER SCORED ANY ANYWAY!!!!!

I was in ground early today and he came out from the tunnel, walked across the pitch about 1.45 with a full carrier bag and headed down the little exit between the aviva comm stand and N&P stand. Heading to car park i guess.

He was never going to stay and play for us next year now we are relegated. He''ll get either a loan move or permanent move in the Summer, but even if we get promoted, he''s played his last game for NCFC you would have thought.

What a waste. RVW , Hooper, Becchio, and Elmander all turned into duds.

It seems pretty poor to pick a loan player ahead of the first three unless we are desperate to keep him.

At least CH hasn''t had a chance to f up Loza.

Is Loza in as RVW stormed out, or the reason he stormed out?

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

More to the point, why is NA not starting with either main striker whilst at home and for a fairly meaningless game?

[/quote]

That''s not more the point. It''s pretty clear. Those "main 2 strikers" are utter garbage and aren''t going to score goals you need to find someone who is. It 150% wouldn''t be RvW or Hooper, far more chance with them not on the field.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

[/quote]

That''s not more the point. It''s pretty clear. Those "main 2 strikers" are utter garbage and aren''t going to score goals you need to find someone who is. It 150% wouldn''t be RvW or Hooper, far more chance with them not on the field.

[quote user="Hughtons Anti Football"]I was in ground early today and he came out from the tunnel, walked across the pitch about 1.45 with a full carrier bag and headed down the little exit between the aviva comm stand and N&P stand. Heading to car park i guess.[/quote]Was it an ASDA or Morrisons bag?[:O]

Yes, it sure is Hughton''s fault people like Hooper and RvW either missed wide open nets or would lamely touch the ball into goal keepers arms on one and ones. It sure was. I hated Hughton and he needed to go in Nov. He isn''t why Hooper and RvW were awful, they are just not PL players or close to it. Not even Championship player, but need to leave desperately.

In reply to Jaemae2:

Are the ''wide open nets'' or ''touch of the ball'' different in the SPL and European top leagues? Because they didn''t miss much in those leagues..

Or perhaps something changes for Holt from going from being the 2nd highest goal scoring English man under Lambert to hardly scoring under Hughton..

Becchio scored 20 in 31 games for Leeds so I guess those ''wide open Premier League nets'' and the touch of the ball in the Premier League is what caused it.

[/EndSarcasm]

I remember lots of fans saying Holt was past it after only scoring 8, now it seems like 8 in a Chris Hughton side is the biggest acheivement of his career.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]looks like "tyles" from the tweet has a very vivid imagination then if RVW is in the jarrold.[/quote]

To be fair, he could well have sped off in his car then thought about how unprofessional he would look and gone back. Could also have sped off to pick up his wife or whatever when told he wasn''t playing a part. May have looked like he stormed off.

Him being in the Jarrold doesn''t really prove this kid is a fantasist and radio Norfolk also reported Ricky had left the ground...