Sign in to follow this  
Iwans Big Toe

Get Ron Saunders back ASAP! (if we can't get Ken Brown)

TBH, Brown and Saunders are my 2nd and 3rd choices respectively. My 1st choice would be John Bond, but very sadly he has died. [:(]

[quote user="Iwans Big Toe"]TBH, Brown and Saunders are my 2nd and 3rd choices respectively. My 1st choice would be John Bond, but very sadly he has died. [:(]

[/quote]

He still has more charisma than CH[:D]

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="Iwans Big Toe"]TBH, Brown and Saunders are my 2nd and 3rd choices respectively. My 1st choice would be John Bond, but very sadly he has died. [:(]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think that''s unfair and in rather poor taste TBH.

I''ll whisper it in case you missed it -

*HE''S GONE - GET OVER IT!!*

Nigel Worthington has guided York City from almost going out of the league to the play offs.

[quote user="Pauls Ferry"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote] I think that''s unfair and in rather poor taste TBH. I''ll whisper it in case you missed it - *HE''S GONE - GET OVER IT!!*[/quote]

You an EXPERT on taste ye Gods!

Talking of taste ,do you still have that signed photograph of you with Kevin Drinkel?

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Pauls Ferry"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote] I think that''s unfair and in rather poor taste TBH. I''ll whisper it in case you missed it - *HE''S GONE - GET OVER IT!!*[/quote]

Talking of taste ,do you still have that signed photograph of you with Kevin Drinkel?

[/quote]

Pardon?

*Drinkell* - two l''s but Eh?

Maybe you''re ill or something, that might excuse it, but I don''t know you.

It''s kind of unnerving to see that you think that you know me but I think you''re mistaken. I don''t have any photographs of players that are signed or otherwise.

Are you Cagney or Lacey? Can''t remember which one wore the manky green cords....

[quote user="Pauls Ferry"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Pauls Ferry"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote] Pardon? *Drinkell* - two l''s but Eh? Maybe you''re ill or something, that might excuse it, but I don''t know you. It''s kind of unnerving to see that you think that you know me but I think you''re mistaken. I don''t have any photographs of players that are signed or otherwise. Are you Cagney or Lacey? Can''t remember which one wore the manky green cords....[/quote]

Good lad keep up the good work

If you are going to pretend to be someone else...change your style..it''s a giveaway.

Ron Saunders would have this lot on their knees he used to run them up and down mouse hole Heath piggy back and gave them vitimin pills according to players at the time they could out run any players at that time

[quote user="Pauls Ferry"] Are you Cagney or Lacey? Can''t remember which one wore the manky green cords....

[/quote]

I seem to remember the other day you making reference to Cagney and Lacey Mr. Ferry and dragging me into it. It must be The Butler with the '' manky green cords '' as I rely on maximum style with minimum effort and fashion may change but style remains the same. All The Butler really now needs is a manky old jumper to go with his cords. I think he has a doctor mate who may be able to help out with that. [;)]