Sign in to follow this  

Sacked Mel and the betting odds make Malky favourite with Hughton second fave!!!

Good bet for relegation next year then!

[quote user="Buh"]Malky will go to WBA[/quote]Board was desperate for Malky at Christmas hence the delay in hiring Mel (who I''m sad to see go) They''ll go hard for him

Malky has a decision to make. Personally think he''d take more pleasure in getting NCFC back in the Prem but maybe that''s just because I''m a Norwich fan. A Prem League job would be tempting but the chance to manage Norwich may not happen again.

[quote user="baggie192"][quote user="Buh"]Malky will go to WBA[/quote]Board was desperate for Malky at Christmas hence the delay in hiring Mel (who I''m sad to see go) They''ll go hard for him[/quote]

*snigger*

they wanted him in jan but the legal dismissal dispute got in the way.     Suspect that they will get their man this time... 

Personal preferance is Malkay for NCFC but I guess he will take the prem anyday over the championship. One things for sure wherever Hughton goes next I hope he bombs. Simply to ram the words straight back down the throats of know it all media tweeters such as Colymore, Lineker and Keys. All of the above slated NCFC for removal of Chris yet were OK with Manures treatment of Moyes #doublestandards

The Norwich Board had the opportunity to get Malky after Lambert left but decided against it. What makes anyone think they''ll be so keen on him now?

Well since then Kangaoo he guided Cardiff into the PL... That''s a fairly major achievement when yu are looking at getting a new manager in the Championship don''t you think?