Sign in to follow this  
Buh

McNally Confirms

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Pretty much confirms that Ewan Chester will be on his bike I reckon. Perhaps he can go back to that bigger club in the Midlands.[/quote]I actually mentioned, two weeks ago, that Ewan would be leaving at the end of the season[;)]

[quote user="River end canary"]

The bad news just keeps on coming. He screwed away the biggest transfer budget in our history, accepts he got it badly wrong re Hughton and appoints a radio commentator as manager and after all that he wants to carry on.

Couple that with the fact he hacked off the Messiah so much he had to go and people want him to stay. God help us next season.

[/quote]Hi Waveney.

[quote user="morty"]It seems that some are surprised at the content of the statement, for me it just confirms pretty much what I already thought / knew.[/quote]

This coming from a bloke who said there wouldn''t be any job losses!!!! My missus nearly lost her job but fortunately she wasn''t last one in!!! Morty keep your thoughts to yourself, thanks!

[quote user="hobgoblin"][quote user="morty"]It seems that some are surprised at the content of the statement, for me it just confirms pretty much what I already thought / knew.[/quote]

This coming from a bloke who said there wouldn''t be any job losses!!!! My missus nearly lost her job but fortunately she wasn''t last one in!!! Morty keep your thoughts to yourself, thanks![/quote]Eh?What the hell has that got to do with your missus'' job?[:^)]

You stated in a previous post there would NOT be any job losses!!! Like you know it all as usual, did your read the fact that McNally said there would be job losses. Or do you post so much drivel on here that you forget what you post!

[quote user="hobgoblin"]You stated in a previous post there would NOT be any job losses!!! Like you know it all as usual, did your read the fact that McNally said there would be job losses. Or do you post so much drivel on here that you forget what you post![/quote]You''re a bit of a sad case, aren''t you?I believe I posted that I didn''t think there would be wholesale job losses, as McNally, over recent seasons, has already trimmed the staff back to a bare minimum, to save costs.I guess by your tagline you already have an axe to grind with me, regardless of what I post?

Yep Morty your right I have a major axe to grind with you, the know it all of posters!! Well you''ll be pleased to know this will be my last post here, your are the epitomy of everything wrong on this site, you know it all and feck the rest!! Hence so many decent posters have left!

Been a long time since you have been on the rigs, my bet, as you spend an inorbitant amount of time on here you no longer have a job, probably saw you for the knob you are!

Morty as far as I''m concerned you can f!!k off and die!

"*grabs popcorn*

Brilliant. Some are just too sharp on here.

Are you here all week Buh?"

Playing Wellington Pier Thursday but apart from that I''m all yours.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Well, that escalated quickly...[/quote]I miss him already, I hate it when they leave just as things are getting fun[:(]

"*grabs popcorn*

Brilliant. Some are just too sharp on here.

Are you here all week Buh?"

Playing Wellington Pier Thursday but apart from that I''m all yours.

Err! Thanks for the offer Buh (spoken in deep manly voice and yet - and yet strangely attractive ) Must refuse as my harem takes up too much of my time.

Yes? OK coming mother!

Why does every thread on here descend into name calling & constant one-upmanship?

Really don''t understand it at all!

"Why does every thread on here descend into name calling & constant one-upmanship?

Really don''t understand it at all!"

Are you Calling my wife Stupid!

[quote user="T"]The club performed overpar last few seasons and on par this season. To blame any one individual in a collective sport is utterly ridiculous as anyone who has participated in a group activity would know.[/quote]I''ve never been to one of them..... I''ve heard they''re fun though. [<:o)]

[quote user="Aggy"]Not sure about your maths lharman - 7 to 15/20 is not 10 each. It would be 8-13 between them (so 4-6.5 each). And there are a whole host of games where we have hit shots wide or straight at the keeper where they should have scored. We have had a few "wonder saves" against us as well, but a decent striker would have smashed it home and left the keeper with no chance.

Like I said, we may not have played to their strengths, but they each had four or five (at least) extremely good chances this season ("sitters" for a premier league class striker) where the style of our play didn''t matter at all. Yes, had we played to their strengths they may have had more chances, but we had the lowest conversion ratio in the division - so we were creating some chances and not finishing them.[/quote]

Whilst the strikers have missed chances I think Bassong has missed just as many the number of free headers he has had at corners that go nowhere near the goal. Had he got three or four of them we would still be in the top division.