Sign in to follow this  
whoareyou?

Bassong to Villa

Please let it happen

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/05/12/aston-villa-a-likely-destination-for-norwich-city-defender/

Lerner has put the club up for sale so I cant see there being any transfers until thats all sorted.

Ha! no way!

Not a bad player but the way he''s given up at times has been insane, as a captain you just can''t do that. Martin was and always has been the captain in my eyes.

I won''t weep when he leaves, R.Bennett with a full season run in the champ intrigues me more, he''s got unrealised talent.

[quote user="FCC"]I,ll have a tenner on them going down then![/quote]Dont be like that, he has only been relegated 3 times!!!

Good, with a competent CB partner (which Michael Turner isn''t even remotely) he''ll have success. Good for him.

I''m sorry jaemae2 have you just said our best defender isn''t even remotely competent?

Wow. I guess you must be a comedian?

As must you if you think Turner is our best CB. That is by far more a joke than anything I''ve posted. A mentally incompetent joke, but a joke nonetheless...

Good riddance to bad rubbish.Our "captain" bumbling bassong is a major reason we are relegated.

[quote user="jaemae2"]Good, with a competent CB partner (which Michael Turner isn''t even remotely) he''ll have success. Good for him.[/quote]

Have nominations for "most bizarre post of the season" closed yet ?

[quote user="jaemae2"]As must you if you think Turner is our best CB. That is by far more a joke than anything I''ve posted. A mentally incompetent joke, but a joke nonetheless...[/quote]He probably thinks Turner is our best Centre Back due to the fact he is very much our best centre back.

Cuz the defense has looked SOOOOOOOOOO much better with Turner in there... This is hilariously stupid.

[quote user="jaemae2"]Cuz the defense has looked SOOOOOOOOOO much better with Turner in there... This is hilariously stupid.[/quote]

You are a binner, so why don''t you just f off

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]No one''s buying what you''re selling mate, take it back to TWTD, there''s a good lad.[/quote]

And people like you accepting crap like Michael Turner on the team is why this team will go nowhere... 1 goal against FULHAM 3, 4, 0,2 He sure made a humongous difference with his amazing CB play...

4 of which the teams were were playing had NOTHING to play for. He was spectacular and clearly an upgrade. Yeah, you might not want to talk about who knows anything about "football"