Sign in to follow this  
Buh

Amazed the binners...

Aren''t dining out on our relegation more

I think it''s been very restrained, not a lot of ribbing at all

Do I detect, the slightest amount of fear at our return to the championship?

I think there heads are still full of memories of us completely destroying them home and away and while some are defiant and up for revenge a lot are genuinely afraid of our arrival

Reading between the lines they seem to be big into the financial fair play and are annoyed at clubs coming down with a lot of money. This is of course based on the premise that tehy haven''t got a pot to pi55 in.

I think a lot are restraining themselves because they can see we will strengthen for this league and have a board that''s got the resources and track record to "go again" as it were. Use that fear and never let them forget that they are a relic, a dinosaur. The footballing equivalent of Pompeii or Atlantis.

Amazed that this thread is still on, the last ITFC thread seems to have been pulled.

Ipswich are great. There. That should save it.

You obviously have not popped and had a peek at Twtd then , yesterday just about every thread was Norwich related , but they dont bother about us really .Its like Citys relegation is the best thing to happen to them for a decade or so , well i suppose in all honesty it is .

[quote user="CanaryOne"]You obviously have not popped and had a peek at Twtd then , yesterday just about every thread was Norwich related , but they dont bother about us really .Its like Citys relegation is the best thing to happen to them for a decade or so , well i suppose in all honesty it is .
[/quote]

Every day this season and before TWTD as been filled with negative posts about NCFC, except when we win though. Then silence ensues. They have been obsessed and hurting for ages.

A lot of of the time visiting that forum it is like opening the exercise book of a particularly dim member of the fourth form remove. It can be good and genuinely quite amusing at times though.

I notice that it is always more or less the same contributors with the anti-City stuff. One character who calls  himself Arnie M (so can''t be a youngster, believe) is always prominent. Any mention of Norwich and our Arnie will always pop up with his venom and his make believe. He provides us with a lot of amusing moments.

If you want to sharpen your teeth in readiness for the forthcoming derby games visit TWTD occasionally. You need not be a member to read the stuff.

Buh you need to live in a town surrounded by them!

You would think that football was extinct here for the past three years until suddenly out of nowhere they are not only ''nailed on'' for the play offs but promotion as well and when that all went pear-shaped they begin to laugh at our relegation.

One or two that have a sense of intelligence realise that all three relegated teams will be strong with two extremely rich benefactors at Cardiff and Fulham and that we have no debt at all. I do sense some fear in these types but in general the banner and the plane mocking attempt typifies them fairly well.

"Buh you need to live in a town surrounded by them! "

Nah, you''re alright mate.

I can smell em'' from here.

Buh I think you will be interested that my binner chums (!!) are scared sh---less that we get Lennon. There was panic when they thought he had signed.

Lennon in :-)

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Buh I think you will be interested that my binner chums (!!) are scared sh---less that we get Lennon. There was panic when they thought he had signed.

Lennon in :-)[/quote]I think it would actually be funnier to nick Mick Mccarthy!

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Buh I think you will be interested that my binner chums (!!) are scared sh---less that we get Lennon. There was panic when they thought he had signed. Lennon in :-)[/quote]

Nonsense Bury. We all know that hughton is going to Celtic, Lennon is going to the binners and we get the dream team of Mad Mick and Mini Cooper.

(You heard it here first)

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Bury Yellow"]Buh I think you will be interested that my binner chums (!!) are scared sh---less that we get Lennon. There was panic when they thought he had signed. Lennon in :-)[/quote]

I think it would actually be funnier to nick Mick Mccarthy!
[/quote]

Many a true word Morty. Many a true word....

Ok chaps - I will come out of the closet (if ''T'' isn''t around )and admit I want Malky and Adams as Joint DOF with Sutch as Coach. They all know what the club is about and bleed yellow and green.

For the info of ''T'' its a damn good job we don''t play in black shorts anymore!

I thank you and bid you good day :-)

Bury, you can jolly well stay in the closet. Although with that Beard I find you strangely attractive ....[;)]

Unfortunately my twitter feed was rife with the smell of crowing bin yesterday. What a truly ignorant race they are, resorting to petty profanity and abuse and devoid of any construcive comment, debate or base level intelligence. Simply dwelling in the past and defending their silly little stars to the hilt. They also have a new hero, a player called Tyrone Mings,( I honestly had never heard of him until yesterday. Mr Mings, (The Name says it all) delights in monosyballic budgie bashing as they call it,they absolutely love him.

I''m actually really disappointed at the lack of banter they have provided. Theres been a little but from my end I can feel the restraint.

"Yeah, back where you belong, too big for your boots" but no "we are going to thrash you this season"

They fear us still, count on it.

And use it.

Shame about yesterday''s dodgy weather which stopped them getting Biggles and his Sopwith Camel up over Carrow Road towing the banner.....[;)]Fair play to them though in donating the cash to the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation.I think we''d all agree that''s a better way to spend the dosh.