Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Best moment of the season

There wasn''t one, not a single one crap season all round.

Funniest moment was at stamford bridge last week when they were taking shots, every time RVW came up we all were going wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo and when he missed (which he did every time) we all cheered. He got the hump and walked off to play on his own.

Couple of good goals at carrow road from hooper and tettey

Glad it''s over if I''m honest, feel very confident about the future and to shed done of the premier league baggage, on and off the field.

[quote user="Paul"]There wasn''t one, not a single one crap season all round.

Funniest moment was at stamford bridge last week when they were taking shots, every time RVW came up we all were going wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo and when he missed (which he did every time) we all cheered. He got the hump and walked off to play on his own.[/quote]

Not remotely funny, sound like a right bunch of remedials.

Had muppets like you not defended Hughton so much we may have got rid of him by xmas and still be up, congrats for the mess we are in

Best moment? Less of a moment and more of a period, would have to say May until August when the transfer dealings promised so much.Then the season kicked off and ..................................................................

I bought a hotdog from the ground once before a game and that was pretty good if a little pricey. Also I quite liked when the final whistle went in a number of games as it meant I could stop watching the dross that was being served up by the players.Other than that it''s been so dull this year I seem to have become desensitised even to us scoring a goal, standing up and clapping out of social expectation more than the excitement that we somehow bundled a ball into the net for the first time in a couple of hours of play.

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]Had muppets like you not defended Hughton so much we may have got rid of him by xmas and still be up, congrats for the mess we are in[/quote]

Oh dear - and I''ve been told many times on here that what people say on this message board has no effect on anything.    When the boot''s on the other foot..........

The final whistle at Carrow Road yesterday.The season has pretty much been an unmitigated disaster and it was nice to put out of our misery at last. If NCFC had been an animal it would have been taken to '' live at the vets '' months ago.

[quote user="Paul"]There wasn''t one, not a single one crap season all round.

Funniest moment was at stamford bridge last week when they were taking shots, every time RVW came up we all were going wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo and when he missed (which he did every time) we all cheered. He got the hump and walked off to play on his own.[/quote]

What a complete and utter disgrace. Well done. You don''t deserve to support any team, let alone this one.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Btw, this thread was an attempt to celebrate something good - a player making a comeback after a whole season out through injury.   But whatever floats your boat...........

[/quote]I''d say you knew what kind of responses you were going to get, a classic troll technique.

Hughton was probably the best choice available after Lambert and i gave him every chance as did most fans, season one in charge he got out of jail with two late wins, clearly in games he had no plan B.

Season two as early as the Hull game away revealed once again a change of plan or tactics was beyond him, but week after week you blindly defended him calling us all fools and suchlike, but what has happened was clearly written on the wall since well before xmas, and it gives me no pleasure to say i told you so.

Being in the North west i am surrounded by mancs, Scousers and Leeds fans who have had a field day taking the pi$$, to a degree i admired your loyalty but there comes a point when action needs to be taken, Palace had Holloway another manager who is very limited and took Pulis on ( never had a relegation on his CV ) and with few changes to his squad but the ones he did make contributed.

So the new man will come in and by all means back him, i intend to, but please when the time comes for a change don`t bury your head in the sand like a giant bl00dy ostrich !!!!

Wba away and Sunderland at home the two games i enjoyed the most, Bennett coming back and seeing a few youngsters break thru are the few highlights.

[quote user="Paul"]There wasn''t one, not a single one crap season all round. Funniest moment was at stamford bridge last week when they were taking shots, every time RVW came up we all were going wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo and when he missed (which he did every time) we all cheered. He got the hump and walked off to play on his own.[/quote]

Tool.

My highlight would be seeing the Murphy''s and Loza get their debuts.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Btw, this thread was an attempt to celebrate something good - a player making a comeback after a whole season out through injury.   But whatever floats your boat...........

[/quote]How''s that work then ? [:D]

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="lake district canary"]Btw, this thread was an attempt to celebrate something good - a player making a comeback after a whole season out through injury.   But whatever floats your boat...........[/quote]I''d say you knew what kind of responses you were going to get, a classic troll technique.[/quote]

I don''t think you could tell the difference between a troll and a bacon sandwich.

For me it was the saddest moment of the season that Bennett got injured when he appeared to be well in the team plans.  If he hadn''t been injured, we might have sen a bit more produce from the right wing........ so yes for me, after all the bad stuff that''s gone on this season it was a real pleasure to see that Eliot is well and truly back.  

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="morty"]*Elliot.[/quote]*Elliott;)[/quote][:D]

WBA Away. Didn''t expect the points, and it was a very tense game because they always seemed to have the ball.

Then Leroy scored and did ''the canary''.

Also there was a group of lads all dressed like Chrissy H.

It was a good day!